Sarge AI: Having issue turning off Military.

Crispy

Hello everyone, I am having issues with SARGE AI. I am trying to make the military stop spawning. They seem to spawn every now and then and are able to drive vehicles. All AI on my server is suppose to be hostile. I am using Survivors and Bandits with Military shut off. But along side the coast and on at the airports military ai keep spawning in as friendly even though I changed them to unfriendly. More than just spawning and spawning in friendly which I do not want them to do they are also driving which I thought I had shut off. I have spent 3 days trying to fix this and I am starting to get a bit stressed. I was wondering if any of you could give me a hand. I was wanting to attach my sarges ai file below but I am unsure how to do this as of yet. Thanks in advance!

I noticed I posted this in the wrong forums. I am sorry if you could please move it to the proper forums.

In the SAR_config.sqf file, find this ...

// default values for dynamic grid spawning
// -----------------------------------------------
// maximum number of groups / grid
SAR_max_grps_bandits = 1;
SAR_max_grps_soldiers = 1;
SAR_max_grps_survivors = 1;
// chance for a group to spawn (1-100)
SAR_chance_bandits = 0;
SAR_chance_soldiers = 0;
SAR_chance_survivors = 0;
// maximum size of group (including Leader)
SAR_max_grpsize_bandits = 3;
SAR_max_grpsize_soldiers = 3;
SAR_max_grpsize_survivors = 3;

If you set SAR_chance_soldiers = 0; then soldiers shouldn't spawn. (All mine are set to zero because I'm not using dynamic spawning).

Back