Sauerland Traders 2 wont give trade option driving me batty

Geekin

Valued Member!
I have tried a a bunch of different things two traders refuse to work.. can get sell from pack and car, just cant get buy ( Trader ) to come up just these two .. Oberdorf and Oberburg
Scripts installed

Trade From Vehicle Version 2.0, Service Point, RF3 Arty and Log, Regen Blood, Self Blood, CfgServerTrader, DZAI, WAI and Just added ESS Spawn V2 but was having the issue prior to ESS, also running Infristar from Dec, have yet to update to new version that just came out

Also attached is RPT link on pastebin http://pastebin.com/jvYZACu2

Any Help Appreciated

class Item1
{
position[]={13166.374,176.72119,6611.3574};
a=100;
b=100;
activationBy="WEST";
repeating=1;
interruptable=1;
age="UNKNOWN";
name="Oberdorf";
expCond="(player distance Oberdorf) < 100;";
expActiv="TitleText[""Now Entering Trader City Oberdorf"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; canbuild = false;";
expDesactiv="TitleText[""Now Leaving Trader City Oberdorf"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; canbuild = true;";
class Effects
{

class Item2
{
position[]={24710.156,409.62686,21741.969};
a=100;
b=100;
activationBy="WEST";
repeating=1;
interruptable=1;
age="UNKNOWN";
name="Oberberg";
expCond="(player distance Oberberg2) < 100;";
expActiv="TitleText[""Now Entering Trader City Oberberg"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; canbuild = false;";
expDesactiv="TitleText[""Now Leaving Trader City Oberberg"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; canbuild = true;";
class Effects
{
};

I dont think the mission.sqm classes for the trader city has anything to do with the trader menu, in fact I know it doesnt because I completely removed trader cities. Custom traders or the default? In your server_traders.sqf are you sure you have the traders listed with the menu_traderskin like
menu_RU_Assistant = [

On my server I only have 4 traders remaining but it still takes 30 seconds sometimes for the trader menu to finally pop up.

I wouldnt think any scripts or infistar would be the problem because then ALL traders would be affected.

Was desperately trying to come up with a witty remark along the lines of showing up on Saturday and having jewish traders being closed on the sabbath .. or something like that ... but it failed and all you got was my apologies for not even having a relevent meme to post.

These aren't custom , just standard Sauerland traders, this map is buggier than most .. there has been updates since the release of 1.0.5.1 epoch .. but I would have to make the client dl .. and thats not good.. and Im shocked you couldnt come up with something lol

they are some points which can cause your problem.
Best thing is your post your server_traders.sqf
which skins you use for traders and your fn_selfaction.
If the Option not even shows up then it has to do something with your fn_selfaction. If its only shows up on certain NPCs it has something to do with your server_traders.sqf.

LOL .. I guess so lol .. only issue I have is some traders arent working, I only have a hand full of mods.. and not much that uses that in the first place, at least no custom compiles etc

ok so just to get clear here:
You have traders that are working just fine, when you look at them and use the normal epoch trading menu?
You can buy and sell to most of them just 2 Traders or 2 Areas in which you only cant sell them stuff?

Well was the case .. seems to have gotten worse today .. now none of the traders will give me trade menu .. I disabled trade from pack .. I never had these sort of issues before sauerland .. I think I need to try napf .. or another map .. this one is buggy as crap

just try to find the error by placing some systemchats. This helps me alot to solve little things like this

I noticed that Sauerland made mods do strange things I ported to another map all was ok I tracked down the Menu delay to infistar safezone script mine is heavily customised then normal one. With bag check and loot checking going on it slows down traders as they are classed as AI. I removed AI delete function all was ok then my fix was to make traders agents not units all work ok that way.

I use the cfgServerTrader system not database traders

Replace mission traders with following to make agents in the server.pdo
Code:
  //Making Trader
    _unit = createAgent ["Damsel1", [6310.08,7806.92, 0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit setDir 223.186;
  _unit setcaptive true; //make frendly for AI
  _unit switchMove 'AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon'; //lower weapon (only if unit have weapon)
  _unit setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0;  ";
  _unit allowDammage false; _unit disableAI 'FSM'; _unit disableAI 'MOVE'; _unit disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _unit disableAI 'TARGET'; _unit setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _unit forceSpeed 0;_unit enableSimulation false;

Back