Scripts working with 1.8

Sorry, morning brain, where are you wanting me to put extra brackets?
I'll give it a try at some point. It's all working fine doing it the second way I posted so I'm not too worried about it just now. :)
Around anything with numbers or anything that is true/ false or can be projected as null.

Not really fussing, its just technically not an okay thing to do unless the author says so, whether in the post or message.

Im allowed to update a script that hasnt been updated in over 2 months without permission from the author. Woldnt of done it otherwise. I took no credit for it anyway, all the props went to you and her. none to me.

Im allowed to update a script that hasnt been updated in over 2 months without permission from the author. Woldnt of done it otherwise. I took no credit for it anyway, all the props went to you and her. none to me.

Yeah, but a stipulation of that is that it has to be in the original thread ^.^ not bitching about it, cause the author hasn't raised Kain but that's how it's supposed to work :)

Yeah, but a stipulation of that is that it has to be in the original thread ^.^ not bitching about it, cause the author hasn't raised Kain but that's how it's supposed to work :)

Let's just let this one go guys. This thread is about scripts and 1.8. I'm sure we can ALL agree that if Matt had concerns about gunnar's release, he should've taken it up on his support thread, not mine.

Rosska, Matt, thank you guys for this little tidbit. I've since merged my debug into the compiles.sqf and tent rotation is again possible. Thanks.

Back