SectorB (CHERNARUS MAP) A.I Camp DAYZ EPOCH

Sofabear

ONLY FOR DAYZ EPOCH
Have it running on my server if you want to check it out before install. Didn't really go for realisme when i made it hence the big walls, but i also did that intentionally to stop players just sniping the A.I down and forcing them to actually fight their way inside. You are free to edit this in what way you want, but please give credits when possible.
Here's a little video showcasing it.

UPDATED VERSION: http://imgur.com/a/aHtOG/all

If you want to give this a go here are the files. Releasing both .Biedi file and .Sqf file
https://www.dropbox....sl4c/IFgOxr3wIW

Running it serverside:

First start by naming the mission.sqf to sectorB.sqf

1.Unpack your server.pbo
2.Create a folder and call it whatever you want
3.Move the file in to that folder
4. Add this in Server_functions
//Sector B
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\YOURFOLDER\sectorB.sqf";
5.Repack your server.pbo, upload it to server and your done.

Running it through missionfile.
1.Unpack your mission.pbo
4.Add this in init.sqf
[] execVM "YOURFOLDER\sectorB.sqf";
5.Repack your mission.pbo and upload to server, done.

Last edited:
Where this is located on map? That would make a nice trading city. Just add some vendors there.

Yeah should probably have mentioned that. It's located on the fields between kamenka and balota/kamyshovo(?). Yes it could be used to that aswell. Only sad thing is i don't have my .biedi file for this one anymore like explained above so can't do any editing to this.

Some updates i've done, still not happy with the tower and i might just redo it. Right now it just looks messy. Still working on this everyday to make it better. As it is now it is real hard for players to take over this town, like intended. If you guys have any ideas on what to add/remove, please let me know. haven't bug tested this to much, so feel free to let me know if you run into any, but the only problem i seem to be having is the A.I sometimes shooting through walls, no idea why. Will probably upload the .sqf file for this as soon as i'm happy with the tower. Have a nice day.

http://imgur.com/a/aHtOG/all

ONLY FOR DAYZ EPOCH
Have it running on my server if you want to check it out before install. Didn't really go for realisme when i made it hence the big walls, but i also did that intentionally to stop players just sniping the A.I down and forcing them to actually fight their way inside. You are free to edit this in what way you want, but please give credits when possible.
Here's a little video showcasing it.

UPDATED VERSION: http://imgur.com/a/aHtOG/all

If you want to give this a go here are the files. Releasing both .Biedi file and .Sqf file
https://www.dropbox....sl4c/IFgOxr3wIW

Running it serverside:

First start by naming the mission.sqf to sectorB.sqf

1.Unpack your server.pbo
4. Add this in Server_functions
//Sector B
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\YOURFOLDER\sectorB.sqf";
5.Repack your server.pbo, upload it to server and your done.

Running it through missionfile.
1.Unpack your mission.pbo
4.Add this in init.sqf
[] execVM "YOURFOLDER\sectorB.sqf";
5.Repack your mission.pbo and upload to server, done.

Nice job on this.

I am having issue that I took your sqf added the if server then on top and ); on the bottom and no buildings show up. I have many others on my site and at this point on mission side.

was wondering what the top of your sqf file started with as I've not seen that before

I started with

if (isServer) then {

_vehicle_2971 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
_this = createVehicle ["MAP_nav_pier_C_R30", [4056.113, 2685.5234, 5.1267185], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_vehicle_2971 = _this;
_this setDir 108.386;
_this setPos [4056.113, 2685.5234, 5.1267185];

and doesn't seem to work

any ideas?

Gramps

Yeah..........I found it you left a BAF soldier in the sqf almost at the bottom hehe

think it will work now

Nice job on this.

I am having issue that I took your sqf added the if server then on top and ); on the bottom and no buildings show up. I have many others on my site and at this point on mission side.

was wondering what the top of your sqf file started with as I've not seen that before

I started with

if (isServer) then {

_vehicle_2971 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
_this = createVehicle ["MAP_nav_pier_C_R30", [4056.113, 2685.5234, 5.1267185], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_vehicle_2971 = _this;
_this setDir 108.386;
_this setPos [4056.113, 2685.5234, 5.1267185];

and doesn't seem to work

any ideas?

Gramps
Be sure you added

};

And not

);

I'm glad people are making use of my SQF script :) Even more, I'm glad you can continue development on this map. We've implemented this on our server and the guys are loving it so far with some custom DZAI static spawns.

Keep up the good work :)

There is no A.I. on my server in the Sector, why ?
Do you have AI installed on your server? By default, you must install an AI framework, then set custom spawn points unless this package already works with SARGE. Otherwise if you are running DZAI, you'll need ot add custom spawn points inside the area.

Back