Server Crash & DayZ Screen

Ryahn

I have tried the devel and 1.7.5 files of the server and it causes either a crash or just sitting on the dayz loading screen. I have also used the build_chernarus.cmd as well as running all the perl scripts manually with the install instructions. I am possibly doing something wrong.

Also, the folder ./schema/Bliss needs to be changed to Reality or the db_migrate.pl wont work.

I have tried the devel and 1.7.5 files of the server and it causes either a crash or just sitting on the dayz loading screen. I have also used the build_chernarus.cmd as well as running all the perl scripts manually with the install instructions. I am possibly doing something wrong.

Also, the folder ./schema/Bliss needs to be changed to Reality or the db_migrate.pl wont work.

Have you compiled all of the 1.7.5 code from the DayZMod github and then over written your DayZ files on the server/client? Reality only supplies the dayz_server code, not the rest of the code.

Aslo, the renaming was done as part of the last repo update.

Have you compiled all of the 1.7.5 code from the DayZMod github and then over written your DayZ files on the server/client? Reality only supplies the dayz_server code, not the rest of the code.

Aslo, the renaming was done as part of the last repo update.

I knew I was missing something. So I feel dumb now... :p

I must of had one right before you updated. It was an easy fix for me to just rename it, so that is why I pointed it out

hello so i am new to all of this about 3-4 days. i jsut went from 1.7.4 bliss server and jsut went to this instead. its way mroe difficult hehe. so i am gettiung what you were getting i get stuck at the loading screen. it just shwos the loading bar full and does nothing. then after a while it says "something went wrong " etc. i follolwed the DayZ Reality Private Server 1.7.5 download instructions and well after a lot of problems it all connects to mysql but now it does not load. i am not sure how you compile the dayz 1.7.5 code please help thank you.

hello so i am new to all of this about 3-4 days. i jsut went from 1.7.4 bliss server and jsut went to this instead. its way mroe difficult hehe. so i am gettiung what you were getting i get stuck at the loading screen. it just shwos the loading bar full and does nothing. then after a while it says "something went wrong " etc. i follolwed the DayZ Reality Private Server 1.7.5 download instructions and well after a lot of problems it all connects to mysql but now it does not load. i am not sure how you compile the dayz 1.7.5 code please help thank you.

This only provides the dayz_server.pbo and mission files, since it is not "offiicial" yet you will need to either build the 1.7.5 code or download the prerelease and update your server files and client files with this.

what would be the easiest way in your opinion for a rookie? without causing too much hassle

also if compiling is required hw and with what do i do it? i seen a different topic use "wine" but to install wine it required installing "sodu" which i am lost in what to do thank you.

i just tried a 1.7.4.4 bliss server and its doing the same thing now so i have no clue what going on.

what would be the easiest way in your opinion for a rookie? without causing too much hassle

also if compiling is required hw and with what do i do it? i seen a different topic use "wine" but to install wine it required installing "sodu" which i am lost in what to do thank you.

i just tried a 1.7.4.4 bliss server and its doing the same thing now so i have no clue what going on.

Your best bet is to download the files from here and just build the server portion with Reality. As for your problems with wine and sudo, I cannot support that aspect.

alright thank you also when will dayz 1.7.5 be official or is this the officla release? if not can i use this dayz or what?

so i just got the @Server-1.7.5-Full.rar and i put the files according. i used all files except for the file and folder of @hive and firs thing i got was script restriction #44 what is that? but then i tried again and got it but hat is that for. also for others will they need the 1.7.5 @dayz folder that was in the one i got to conenct or can 1.7.4.4 connect?

edit: i tried a few times mostly on first client load and i try i get the error then others i dont but a few times i got it again. #44

so i just got the @Server-1.7.5-Full.rar and i put the files according. i used all files except for the file and folder of @hive and firs thing i got was script restriction #44 what is that? but then i tried again and got it but hat is that for. also for others will they need the 1.7.5 @dayz folder that was in the one i got to conenct or can 1.7.4.4 connect?

edit: i tried a few times mostly on first client load and i try i get the error then others i dont but a few times i got it again. #44

No script.txt updates at the moment, I am working on that and I am sure others are as well. You can eliminate your scripts.txt for now by emptying it, or switch the 5 in that line to a 1 so it logs instead of kicks.

1.7.4.4 can connect, but they will get a pulsing black screen indicating they are on the wrong version.

Fix for #44,

!="dayzSetFuel_code = _code;"

add that to line 45 or 46? of scripts.txt

sorry on line 45 or 46 it does not seem to make sense if it goes there. so a bit confused.

its approx from line 0-60

Code:
//new //#+2 ;PoC
1 addAction !"\"addAction\"," !"_action1 = _unit addAction [localize \"str_actions_medical_01" !"s_player_grabflare = player addAction [format[localize \"str_actions_medical_15\",_te" !"raddAction = 'addAction'" !"raddActioncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addAction.sqf')" !"null = _holder addAction [format[(localize \"STR_DAYZ_CODE_1\"),_name], \"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\object_pickup.sqf\"," !"NORRN_dropAction = player addAction [\"Drop body\", \"\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\drop_body.sqf\",_dragee, 0, false, true];" !"s_player_dropflare = player addAction [format[localize \"str_actions_medical_16\",_text],"
1 addEventHandler !"\"addEventHandler" !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"raddEventhandler = 'addEventhandler'" !"raddEventhandlercode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addEventhandler.sqf')" !"id = _unit addeventhandler [\"HandleDamage\",{_this call local_zombieDamage}];" !"id = _unit addeventhandler [\"Killed\",{[_this,\"zombieKills\"] call local_eventKill}];" !"eh1 = _unit addeventhandler [\"HandleDamage\",{if (local (_this select 0)) then {_this call fnc_usec_damageVehicle}}];" !"eh2 = _unit addeventhandler [\"Killed\",{if (local (_this select 0)) then {_this call object_vehicleKilled}}];" !"eh3 = _unit addEventHandler [\"GetOut\", {[(_this select 0),"position"] call server_updateObject;}];" !"eh1 = _unit addeventhandler [\"HandleDamage\",{_this call fnc_usec_damageHandler;0} ];" !"eh2 = _unit addEventHandler [\"Fired\", {_this call player_fired;}];" !"eh3 = _unit addEventHandler [\"Killed\", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];" !"_id = player addEventHandler [\"Respawn\", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];" !"dayz_originalPlayer = _oldUnit;\n_oldUnit addEventHandler [\"HandleDamage\",{false}];\n_oldUnit disableAI \"ANIM\";" !"_timeN = time;\n\n_id = _agent addeventhandler [\"HandleDamage\",{_this call local_zombieDamage}];" !"eh_player_killed = player addeventhandler [\"FiredNear\",{_this call player_weaponFiredNear;} ];"
1 displayAddEventHandler !"\"displayAddEventHandler\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call dayz_spaceInterrupt\"];\nplayer disableConversation"
5 addGroupIcon !"\"addGroupIcon\","
1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !"\"addPublicVariableEventHandler\"," !"DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {" !"\"remExField" addPublicVariableEventHandler {_this call BIS_MPF_remoteExecution" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"        addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select" !"\"drn_DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"        addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select"
1 addRating !"\"addRating\","
1 addResources !"\"addResources\","
1 addSwitchableUnit !"\"addSwitchableUnit\"," !"addSwitchableUnit _newUnit;" !"addSwitchableUnit dayz_originalPlayer;"
5 addWaypoint !"\"addWaypoint\","
1 allowDamage !"\"allowDamage\"," !"player allowDamage true;" !"_object allowDamage false;"
1 allowDammage !"\"allowDammage\"," !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this

Besides the steady #44 kicks, wich can be fixed, u will be stuck within the dayz screen once u disconnected once and try to reconnect.

1.7.5 is running completly unstable atm. Actually we will stay with 1.7.4.4 until this is fixed.

Back