Server Messages have Stopped

Hey Sarge,
Ever since the 1.7.7. Patch I cannot get Server Messages to work from the Database.If I just use the default mission and server PBO's the Server messages work well,but as soon as I add Sarge AI the server messages stop.I tried turning a few things off/on such as "radio" for reinforcement , AI messages in side chat but still no luck.Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to hopefully solve this issue.Just to confirm DayZ.st is host and its just the messages that are generated from Db. Thnx
STENCH

Are you sure thats because of Sarge Ai ? Do they work with 1.7.7 and SAR AI disabled ?

If yes i'll need to check.

EDIT: Reread your post, seems you tried that.

Anything of interest in the rpt ?

Sarge

Hey Sarge,
Had good look the RPT could not find anything of interest relating to the messages so I went through and did the whole install from scratch again with the same result.
Is anyone else having this issue? I guess it's no big deal I would rather have your AI running around than server messages anyway. Thnx
STENCH

Along the same topic, what file controls the Chat function? I saw something about enabling chat functions, but am unable to find the reference or even the file on the server that would give me the controls to get things working again.
Global and Side chat's are disabled. I believe it is due to both the 1.7.7.1 update and the antihacking programs.

Tunn3lR4t

Along the same topic, what file controls the Chat function? I saw something about enabling chat functions, but am unable to find the reference or even the file on the server that would give me the controls to get things working again.
Global and Side chat's are disabled. I believe it is due to both the 1.7.7.1 update and the antihacking programs.

Tunn3lR4t

Go to your description.ext and look for this line near the top:

Code:
disableChannels[]={2,6};

Add/remove channels as needed. In the line above, Command/System are disabled.

0 = Global
1 = Side
2 = Command
3 = Group
4 = Vehicle
5 = Direct
6 = System

Back