server restarts help needed

dracondarks

wasn't really sure where to put this but here we go i have been running an epoch server for myself and a few friends and i am having an issue with restarting the server no matter what program i use to restart the server i get "no entry CfgWorlds" but if i use my batch file to start the server it will work no problem at all. i have been banging my head against the wall for 3 days trying to figure it out and no luck at all and before everyone starts saying run it as administrator and all that i have done all that as i am the only one who uses the comp i host on and i am the admin on said comp all permissions are set correctly. any input would help me out greatly and thanks in advance.

i forgot to put this up here as well this is the bat file i use to start the server it works fine
Code:
@echo off
start "arma 2" /min "C:Program Files\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=Configs\instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=Configs\instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=Configs\instance_11_Chernarus" -name=Configs\instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

Last edited:
Back