Server Version Mismatch?

Abstrakt

Hey Im not sure if this is the right spot, but I have just finished adding all the scripts and modifications I wanted to my server and brought it live and I noticed in Dayz Commander it comes up in grey as a Arma version mismatch. Even tho it is greyed out it is still joinable but it also has the correct arma version listed. Example here:

351a15a798c4134649a7f0a4c321f23f.png

My server is the bottom one and as you see is greyed out. but i am running the exact same version as the server listed above which is white

I beleive this is causing noone to join my server because I havent seen an unknown player all day. is it something I did or something I can fix?

I am using DayZ.ST

Actually i just figured it out. It has to do with the length of your server name...it is too long... Takes some stuff out or change it from the %MODVERSION% style to typing it out like 1.7.6.1, Anything that helps shorten it...Worked for me :)

You need to put the version numbers in brackets like [103419/1.7.6.1] this is the format dayz commander uses to determine the version. It will then show up white.

Flesh And Bone | PVP | 200 VEHICLES | Alot Of Mods | GMT-5 | DayZTaviana | (2.0/103419) | REGULAR | Private Hive

ok that's how I have it atm but have tried several ways and cant seem to get it fixed, it used to be white all the time not sure what happened. BTW it's a Dayz.st server

mine has never been white, and ive tried about everything to get it to change and cannot get it white for anything.........

fixed it im running panthera and had to download the epoch panthera from commander and it worked

Last edited:
You have to add
Code:
%MOD% / %MOD_VERSION%
to the server name, just like that. Then in DayZ commander you have to have that mod installed and the correct version for it to be white.

Back