Server_monitor and Server_function not found - DayZ Epoch

TheJackal

I was working on the dayz_server.pbo recently, uploaded it to my server and got hung at requesting authentication. Went to check the RPT logs and all was well save for the following errors...

23:57:41 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
23:57:48 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Now, I added one line of code into server_publishVehicle2.sqf and added one line of code to the server_monitor.sqf. I never touched the server_functions.sqf. I need to have this line of code in the server_monitor.sqf for the addition I'm trying to add to the server. Any ideas on what is going on?

P.S.
I tried repacking the files with two different PBO packers with no success

Download BinPBO and repbo the dayz_server again. Make sure to add "z\addons\dayz_server" in options under Addon prefix. Had the same error everytime i changed something in there.

Download BinPBO and repbo the dayz_server again. Make sure to add "z\addons\dayz_server" in options under Addon prefix. Had the same error everytime i changed something in there.

Thanks man, that was a life saver. Had to binarize the dayz_server.pbo, but after that it worked like a charm.

Back