Sheeps scripting service (yes its free!)

yep ill post the archive links in the main thread, but be aware they are buggy, but most have hot fiexs in the support forum, for 1.0.2.5 use 0.5 version and apply the hot fixes for it.

LINKS ADDED TO REPACK MAIN PAGE!

Last edited:
Sheep, I am a good fellow scriptor too. Might be nice if we got together and got a actual big thing going on doing peopls scripting problems etc. !, Message me on here or reply

s
Sheep, I am a good fellow scriptor too. Might be nice if we got together and got a actual big thing going on doing peopls scripting problems etc. !, Message me on here or reply
sounds like a plan! i "troll" (not such a good choice of words :p) the forums looking to help people so i thought if they could post here i can fix ALOT of common errors and first time mistakes, keep an eye on this thread cause ill post what people need help with and we can all work on increasing the dayz community!

Hey Sheep, I just saw your thread today after a week of craziness. My PBOs are the same as the guy above me and I'm trying to put sarge ai, debug monitor, towing/lift, refuel/repair into it. If you are willing to help me please send me a message. Thank you, I appreciate your willingness to help people.

Hi Sheep,

Its nice to see someone who has the interest of gaming before the dollar. I have two servers with Survival Servers Epoch Chernarus 1.0.4 (if update successful today)

I have some issues with sarge ai static not spawning in some places. I also was trying to get
Desert Mercenaries & BlackOp
skins into the game but nobody seems to have a clue and they are on Armaholic and I'm not sure if they can be put in dayz mods.

My biggest problem is that for 6 months I have tried to move my buildings folder of addon forts/bases/cities/prison,goldmines ect. to my server side with no success.

I would be happy to send you one of my server mission and server pbo to take a look at.

Anyway keep up the good karma and talk to you soon.

Gramps

Hey sheep, my clan prefers to play on epoch panthera and was wondering if your Repack can be tweeked to work on it, and if so would you be willing to upload it. As many directions as I have read, I still cant figure it out.

hello
I was woundering if there is a basebuilding 1.2+improvements pack Misson/server pbo for 1.0.4.1 epoch panthera
Many thanks

hello
I was woundering if there is a basebuilding 1.2+improvements pack Misson/server pbo for 1.0.4.1 epoch panthera
Many thanks
Just do one yourself ;). The one from Daymio ist way to heavy for epoch. It could be done with less then 70% of the used code.

I have tried and failed many times LOL like you say its pretty heavy, ive got to the point when i can get the menu up build the object but will not write to the database. currently running a few scripts and owpack on epoch panthera2 1.0.4.1 and see next to non servers running basebuild and would like it running on my server.
Many thanks

i got one for ya. i can add any mod out fix most of them. i have something that's killing me. updated server all mods work proper, yet when i added my saved data base it only put part of the built bases back in. on every player built base only part of it shows up. Any clue?

Sheep - had a quick question about adding basebuilding to Namalsk. I had no problem adding basebuilding to Tavi, but Namalsk uses a highly modified code for what I believe to be streaming objects. I am not sure quite where to add some of the code for basebuilding to server_functions.sqf. Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Many thanks.

Hi Sheep/Nate
I have a new server from running Epoch -Napf map and need some scripts adding have tried but I rearly dont no where to begin if you are interested in helping me PM me with details of whatPbo or such you need
thanks
John

Back