Shinkickers DayZ2017 server

NZJonny_Death

I'd just like to say, great mod, server is pretty good and had an epic journey.

Then I was shot and killed.

What followed was very interesting, on the subsequent respawns, I lay down prone outside of electro off the road. After a minute or 2, a pickup truck runs me over, not killing me. I disconnect for 1 minute, reconnnect and the pickup runs me over again and kills me. I respawn, not far away, but far enough away that I'm not visible from the same spot, go prine and hide there.... 2 minutes later the same pickup runs me over, doesn't kill me, I get up run around it a few times jump in and get shot. Now the fact a pickup truck (which I'm pretty sure shouldn't be in the mod) that can home in and run over a freshly spawned individual indicates a hacker. It happened at roughly 10:00PM (GMT+13) on the 25th and I have no idea who it was, but there were others bitching about a hacker in electro in the command chat at the same time.

So I guess I'm just reporting a hacker and I didn't know where else to do it.

You know it man!

It's not like getting legitmately gunned down while nonstealthily running across the plains visible from the road between electro and cherno, by a group of 3 ;) That's ok

Sorry about this, just came off the database and checked for any foreign vehicles, but nothing there. Not saying it did not happen, they must have cleaned up. Do you know if the pickup had oil drums in the back? If so thats a legitmate vehicle.

I am running gotcha anti-hack, but it does not seem to catch the majority so may need to look at others. Hopefully soon the mod will lose attraction for these sad little cheating plebs.

Um, I can't remember, I'm thinking no, because when I ran around it, I hid behind the cabin, but if they where on their side in the back they I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway (there's pickups with oil drums in the back?)

I was thinking the vehicle would be the sure fire way to track it, bugger.

Yeah, I don't even get why you'd jump on a game like 2017 if you are cheating anyway, it defeats the purpose, why not jump on black ops 2 and cheat on it, you'll piss more people off more quickly, am I right?

Um, I can't remember, I'm thinking no, because when I ran around it, I hid behind the cabin, but if they where on their side in the back they I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway (there's pickups with oil drums in the back?)

I was thinking the vehicle would be the sure fire way to track it, bugger.

Yeah, I don't even get why you'd jump on a game like 2017 if you are cheating anyway, it defeats the purpose, why not jump on black ops 2 and cheat on it, you'll piss more people off more quickly, am I right?

I hope so Jonny. Thx for letting me know.

Back