Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

Oh, and if I uses TSW on say, the home 'puter and a different work one, the first Iron Dome will persist, but any other will only be shown on the system it was created on.

I have done a test where I put a second iron dome in a certain test location on the home system, and added another dome in another location on my work system. Each system will only display the one it created.

maddening...

Does anyone have this working? I have it set up on my server running DayCC. I can connect to the database with no problems but I cant connect to Rcon. It says Wrong IP/Port. I assume I should be connecting to the DayzCC IP ... Doesn't work, neither does Localhost. Can anyone help? I would love a walkthrough!

Thank you! At last I got past the "Test Rcon" on the server config. Dart was the answer to that. Now all I need is to find out why I'm getting the "Wrong Password/Invalid key" message. Any ideas?

Hey guys I've had this on my server for a bit and I recently updated to the brand new version, I have followed all the steps for live actions and some things work, I can repair / refuel a vehicle and it seems to apply after the db updates once or sometimes twice I can add gear to inv with a logout, I can tp vehicles but not players for some reason even with a log to lobby. All the players show up in the corner of the monitor most of the time, not always. What really concerns me is the fact that I purchased this program mainly for the iron domes function, and this is the one thing I cannot seem to get to work in any way. I can set up the dome and change all applicable settings allowing entry with humanity and/or GUID. I have the basic msgs set so I could see if it was working and I have tried with and without permission to enter and nothing shows no text no kick no nothing. It's hard for me to understand if the program is configured correctly enough for it to write directly to the database without reset for vehicles dmg and fuel how it cannot apply a dome even with a restart.. maybe I've done something wrong and I know some of the functions are somewhat intermittent but I have extensively tested the domes and I'm getting nothing. Is there anyone out there who has encountered a similar problem and fixed it, and if so how? Thank You for taking the time to read this :)
oh and I'm not getting any error msgs about the dome either..

I had TSW in the past and am trying to get it working with a new server. In the past I used the dev version. Right now I am using the beta version from the website and it doesn't seem to want to connect. Tells me wrong key/password. It is correct though. I emailed silent, no response yet but I JUST did it. Anyone know the turn around time?

You need to make certtain that the kick and teleport boxes are checked in the domes sert up screen, then click save. This is a good program, but he really needs to complete an actual manual. It would head off a great number of these questions.

I got this program mainly for the domes, but in all honesty I didnt realize that I needed to keep a computer running to make it stay up.

Vialyer just added a better version (in my opinion) of this tool, but it dosent have dome capability and will only run on a vanilla dayz /epoch/overwatch servers. Now I will need to see if I can find a script here for a GUID listed domes and then decide if I am going to change my Cherno DayZ to either Epoch of Overwatch and add the $17.00 Vilayer option.

It never ends! lol!

Oh, and if I uses TSW on say, the home 'puter and a different work one, the first Iron Dome will persist, but any other will only be shown on the system it was created on.

I have done a test where I put a second iron dome in a certain test location on the home system, and added another dome in another location on my work system. Each system will only display the one it created.

maddening...

The tool can only detect domes that it places on the machine you originally used. The same is true with having multiple admins. If you have multiple admin keys for the tool, lets say Tom and Bob.... If both Tom and Bob are logged on at the same time with their respective keys and Tom makes a dome, Bob will not be able to see it on his tool.

Sorry for bumping but how do I go about making live spawning/actions work? Like live item spawning without a relog? Thanks a lot!

Sorry for bumping but how do I go about making live spawning/actions work? Like live item spawning without a relog? Thanks a lot!

It will work on hosts who have the patched hive extention with 999 functions enabled.

Since Dayz.st stole all my live actions code, it will work without modification on their servers.

On other hosts, if they have the required hive extention, you will just need to create a table and put some scripts on your dayz_server.pbo file, if you know your host supports this, I can share the code for creating the table and the scripts aswell so you can add them to your dayz_server.pbo, just email me as always.

It will work on hosts who have the patched hive extention with 999 functions enabled.

Since Dayz.st stole all my live actions code, it will work without modification on their servers.

On other hosts, if they have the required hive extention, you will just need to create a table and put some scripts on your dayz_server.pbo file, if you know your host supports this, I can share the code for creating the table and the scripts aswell so you can add them to your dayz_server.pbo, just email me as always.

Seems like everyone stealing from everyone has seriously killed the mod community for the dayz mod. No one wants to share or help anymore which is a real shame.

It's not about stealing - It's about money.
There're a lot of servers making money, and I don't mean 10$/month. I mean ridiculous amount's of money for their so-called "Donations".
In reality those are simple pay2win perks, which people are actually willing to pay for (yeah, mind blown).
Most of these servers use scripts/snippets that are publicly available here, modify them i claiming them as their own.
Funny part is, that most of those "coders" learned everything from this forums, not giving back anything in return. Not to mention committing fixes to the Fork's repo that they are using.

Hosting company's are another story. Shitheads from DayZ.ST, Vilayer, SurvivalServers or whatever, are simply a disgrace and should not be even mentioned in therms of "community".

It's not about stealing - It's about money.
There're a lot of servers making money, and I don't mean 10$/month. I mean ridiculous amount's of money for their so-called "Donations".
In reality those are simple pay2win perks, which people are actually willing to pay for (yeah, mind blown).

And that sir is why I wrote this on the contribute tab for my server:

If you would like to chip in a few bucks to help keep the server up and running it would be appreciated. Please keep in mind that we will never offer a "pay to play" model, nor will there be any rewards offered to those who contribute, other then a big thanks and public praise (if so desired).

"Why no rewards?" you might ask, "you would get more contributions." Yes this is true, however having played in the past on a number of servers that offered rewards to those who pitched in, I noticed a number of things.

1) A class system emerged, players came to expect and often demand more from the server.

2) People got stupid with purchased equipment or real estate, ruining the feel of the game.

3) Those not paying, or paying as much quickly become out gunned and over run by the people who have nothing to lose.

Rule number one on this server: Don't be a dick. Any pay to win scheme breaks that rule. If you still want to help out know that all proceeds will go towards keeping the server up and running - or you could tell us to go buy a few pints.

This thread might be a bit old but i would still like to see TSW anti hack tool to be worked on/updated ... easier said than done but its pretty helpful from server messages to managing vehicle spawns and then banning players... i still use it all the time for numerous things

Hey guys! I just got TSW's AH Tools and am currently trying to install/register the server. I am, however, unclear as to the WORLD ID? I'm running DayZ Epoch on Napf.

Thanks.

Back