Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

Hey SilentWarrior, I signed up for your new automated key generation system, changed the rcon password as discussed and generated new individual keys, but the old TSW combined with the old key that was generated with the old RCON password, still work, how is this possible when the password used the generate the old postkey is wrong?

so u have to pay for this ?????? i think not ! its free to hack why shud we be charged to stop the hackers???

This tool is well worth its price. I mean how much does it cost you to run a 50 slot DayZ server? This is 10 euros one time and 6 for each additional server and it's the best and most complete tool I've seen so far to monitor your server and maintain your database. You can tell a lot of effort was put into making this.

So stop crying about it, you don't have to use it. Use one of the free alternatives if you don't wanna pay.

So Simon, what you are saying is that for the same reason hackers hack on your server, you are going to hack Silent Warrior's Antihacks to get what you want without any time/effort/money and worse of all you think your doing what is right?

I hope every hacker on the face of this planet destroys your server for your comment.

Because someone took the time and energy to create a program that makes it easier to stop/catch the hackers.

It's cheap as crap and if you are complaining about spending $10 euro then you shouldn't be running a server at all.

Hacks are payed for if you don't want to get an auto global ban bud. I don't care how much of a newb you are, just wait until you get 20+ people on and WHAM hackers come in to destroy any chance or hope of keeping those 20 players. Good luck man.

SilentWarrior thanks for putting the work into making this program. I remember searching for hours and trying many different so called anti-hack programs that didn't offer what I was looking for.

When I first downloaded the program my hopes weren't too high, I was thinking this is going to be another dead end. Well, I will tell you this... It's exactly what I was looking for, COMPLETE control of my server through one program; Well done!

Hi! I have 2 question. I don't know if someone asked before me, but If I put down domes, change the restart time, the banned weapons, will they work after I cancel the program? Example: go too sleep.
Another question: How does it work with dayz.st servers? Do you can use all the features?

This things you describe are not yet available, they arent done yet, they are planned but not done yet, I dont have an ETA on it sadly as there is more pressing features to be addressed.

Quick pre-sales question... Is it possible make the domes okay to fly over yet? If not, are there any other features on the sales pages that are not yet available?

Also, what are the system specs for this tool?

Final question: can we create different level admin accounts?

Back