SilentStalkers Epoch Servers

TheDoctor

NEW SERVER Banshees Veteran DayZLingor Epoch - (1.0.1.5/102591) - AI system, 300 vehicles, PVP/PVE, SelfBlood, Clothing Rmvl, Tow/Lift,Salvage, Active Admin, Hosted by SilentStalkers Inc. 70.32.33.226: 2382
This is a brand new Lingor Epoch map, less than a week up and running. It is ready for play now, tho still being tweaked on each day.

DayzChernarus Epoch... 600 plus vehicles... over 60 helis... PVP/PVE... Tow/Lift... Selfblood... Clothing Removal... Salavage... Dynamic and Static AI system... Admin almost always present in one form or another to help new players or deal with problems. 74.122.195.170 Port 2312.
This is an active server just converting from normal cherno to epoch... There is an active population at prime and late nights.. Some players did not wish to make the change so we are looking for active solo, or clan players. The server is about half co-op pve and half pvp players.

Please note that both servers are awaiting a "working" Base Build version that is epoch friendly, there is one close on the horizon... soon "TM"... Neither Server is now or will ever be pay to win.

This server banned me and my friends for no reason.....He claimed we were hackers. I would say these servers are a no go folks. Btw I have never hacked ever... also the daemon.php is part of xamp, Your an idiot.

You and 2 others received 48hr bans.. Reason being, your friend was hacking. no one said daemon.php noobert you were running the DEAMON HACK FOR DAYZ.. technically one of your little friends was the ONLY person to use the activation key to start the hack back up after a reboot of the server so..... I call it guilt by association... like driving the getaway car in a drive by shooting or robbery. You may make all of the claims that you wish to make but once the 3 of you were gone the hack stopped running and has not ran on the server in the past 9 days. Not sure what to tell you.. looks like you and your friends were the problem to me, and frankly the other 20 people that were playing that night were glad to have you gone so they could play in peace.

If you are not a hacker.. feel free to stop by and play.. and hell if you don't disrupt the server with your hacks still stop by.. lol

You and your 2 buddies were banned for ChewStart/Infistar menus. We weren't able to narrow down which of you were using however you were all 3 together. We cleared the logs twice and rebooted twice that night each time the chewstar entries in scripts.log re-appeared. After the ban on you and your 2 friends and a reboot... no more entries. I'm sound in my decision.

Play here or don't guys, doesn't matter. Your not paying for the server and aren't paying to play.

Back