Simple AI Tutorial (no rMod or DayZ_Factions)

Well purely using Sycosis files yes, as it is the only files from the pbo that it uses. If you have followed this whole thread and made any of the other additions that have come out from different people it may require other changes, if you are using my pack there are a number of files that needed to be changed. Linked a few post's back.

Ok them, it works just following thetoturial in the begginning of this thread but not adding tha line to the zombie_generate file.

Ty guys :)

You can add the line just not at the bottom of the file, if you do it three lines up as showed above it should work, that is how I have it running now.

many thanks mate!
I also wondering if you guys manage to get any weapons box/cache working?

I did, I am working on a modular way to do this so it is taking a bit longer.
yeah ok mate no bother just wated to check messaged poeple on here before and they didnt get them so just thought i would make sure if you did and thanks mate your a star

guys Im using this hantihax here and Im having some problems... The thing is that every time a player kills a NPC, all the players on the server force disconnected by the antihax and the reason shown is: Global Var.

hope you guys can help

From what I see there are many issues with mods and that antihax - it seems there is a way to single out certain actions and allow them, I have not downloaded the antihax code so I cannot speak to it, but in that thread there are some explanations on how to add things, though I don't know if they have been confirmed to be working.

I'll see if I can go through all the antihax code this weekend and determine just what they are doing - no guarantees though.

I use the custom intro script on my server and AI tend to keep killing people as they are going through the intro. Is there a possible workaround for this?

Any one know how to resolve this error

_soldie>
10:57:22 Error Zero divisor
10:57:22 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\addons\SARGE\SAR_setup_AI_patrol.sqf, line 183
10:57:22 Error in expression <ctRandom, [(_rndpos select 0) , _rndpos select 1, 0], [], 0.5, "NONE"];

This isnt a thread for sarge ai but the two might be conflicting, if you have sarge ai use that support thread

Back