Skin depending of the username (or how to add custom skins for factions ? )

I just spawned as a survivor...
You have to add them in here as well
Code:
    if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Rocket_DZ","USMC_Soldier_Light","USMC_Soldier_Officer","USMC_Soldier_Medic","USMC_Soldier_Crew","RU_Soldier_Base","RU_Soldier_Light","RU_Soldier_SL","RU_Commander","RU_Soldier_Medic","GUE_Soldier_Base","GUE_Worker2","GUE_Woodlander1","GUE_Woodlander2","GUE_Soldier_3","GUE_Soldier_CO","GUE_Soldier_Scout","GUE_Commander","GUE_Soldier_AR","RUS_Commander","GUE_Woodlander3","GUE_Villager3","GUE_Villager4","Ins_Soldier_Base","Ins_Commander","Ins_Soldier_Medic","Ins_Worker2","Ins_Woodlander1","Ins_Woodlander2","Ins_Woodlander3","Ins_Villager3","Ins_Villager4","Ins_Lopotev","Ins_Bardak","Ins_Soldier_Pilot","CDF_Soldier_Base","CDF_Soldier_Light","CDF_Soldier_Medic","CDF_Commander","CZ_Soldier_medik_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Light_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_Scout_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_Light_EP1","US_Soldier_Officer_EP1","US_Soldier_Medic_EP1","US_Soldier_Crew_EP1","US_Pilot_Light_EP1","Herrera","Herrera_Light","TK_Soldier_Medic_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_TL_EP1","GER_Soldier_Medic_EP1","GER_Soldier_EP1","Soldier_Medic_PMC","FR_AC","FR_Cooper","FR_Rodriguez","FR_Sykes","FR_OHara","MVD_Soldier_Base","FR_Corpsman","RUS_Soldier_Base"])) then {
        _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
    };
Most of those work on my chern server.

Im invisble do i need rmod for this?
EDIT
Didnt read the post properly, well that sucks i need rMod is there anyway of doing it without rMod? Like uploading the skins to your mission.pbo and make people download them from their when they join?

I have a problem with skins. Players using skins of different factions can't get into vehicles with each other. Anyone know a fix for that?

Is anyone having problems with players not able to enter vehicles together? For example, some skins can't be a vehicle with eachother like:
CZ_Soldier_DES_AllWeaponSlots_EP1
Ins_Lopotev
TK_INS_Soldier_EP1

and many more, wondering if anyone had found a fix for this. I noticed in: dayz_code/init/variables.sqf there is an AllPlayers and AllPlayersVehicles, with a list of skins. Though it appears adding the new skins to this list doesn't seem to allow them to ride in vechicles together.

AllPlayersVehicles = ["Soldier_Crew_PMC","Survivor2_DZ","Survivor1_DZ","Survivor3_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Rocket_DZ","US_Soldier_EP1","Ins_Lopotev","Ins_Soldier_1","RU_Soldier_Base","GUE_Soldier_Base","CDF_Soldier_Base","CDF_Soldier_Militia","MVD_Soldier_Base","RUS_Soldier_Base","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1","AllVehicles"];

Can anyone suggest a fix for this?

Can someone please clarify whether or not Rmod is necessary. If it isn't can someone please supply what skins are unbanned for Chernarus? I would like my factions to be able to tell each other apart.

rmod is not necessary post #42 has the snippet from my server_playerlogin file. I do not have rmod and most of those work. Some limit inventory space, affect npc behavior and wont let u get in cars together. If anyone knows of fixes for these please tell me

Thanks Sulo,

I forgot to mention one thing, I am trying to assign the skins in the SQL custom loadouts. I keep spawning as a survivor even though I added the skins I want into:

Code:
if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Rocket_DZ","USMC_Soldier_Light","USMC_Soldier_Officer","USMC_Soldier_Medic","USMC_Soldier_Crew","RU_Soldier_Base","RU_Soldier_Light","RU_Soldier_SL","RU_Commander","RU_Soldier_Medic","GUE_Soldier_Base","GUE_Worker2","GUE_Woodlander1","GUE_Woodlander2","GUE_Soldier_3","GUE_Soldier_CO","GUE_Soldier_Scout","GUE_Commander","GUE_Soldier_AR","RUS_Commander","GUE_Woodlander3","GUE_Villager3","GUE_Villager4","Ins_Soldier_Base","Ins_Commander","Ins_Soldier_Medic","Ins_Worker2","Ins_Woodlander1","Ins_Woodlander2","Ins_Woodlander3","Ins_Villager3","Ins_Villager4","Ins_Lopotev","Ins_Bardak","Ins_Soldier_Pilot","CDF_Soldier_Base","CDF_Soldier_Light","CDF_Soldier_Medic","CDF_Commander","CZ_Soldier_medik_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Light_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_Scout_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_Light_EP1","US_Soldier_Officer_EP1","US_Soldier_Medic_EP1","US_Soldier_Crew_EP1","US_Pilot_Light_EP1","Herrera","Herrera_Light","TK_Soldier_Medic_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_TL_EP1","GER_Soldier_Medic_EP1","GER_Soldier_EP1","Soldier_Medic_PMC","FR_AC","FR_Cooper","FR_Rodriguez","FR_Sykes","FR_OHara","MVD_Soldier_Base","FR_Corpsman","RUS_Soldier_Base"])) then {
        _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
    };

Back