Skin/Model and Donate question.

shadowedfox

Hello, this is my first post on here, but I've been looking around and many servers offer things such as donate for gear and donate for custom skins/models.

I was wondering how i go about adding the extra skins to my server (Cherno 1.7.5.1/Reality) because so far I've only been able to spawn in as the regular models:
Survivor (3 different colours)
Bandit
Hero
Ghille
Soldier

I've seen other skins been offered by servers with donations such as:
BAF Soldier Officer
BAF Soldier EN
BAF Soldier FAC
Rocket skin

Also I'd like to know if anyone could point me in the direction for a donate script or could advise me on setting one up? We already have a work in progress website it just needs a few tweeks before it's ready to go live

Thanks
Fox

I think rocket skin is no longer in after the update and the other skins I think rmod are needed. You can give any player a unique custom loadout through the db. I can help u do this add me on skype, search my email [email protected]

@Sulo I've been looking for something similar as well and would love to ask you some questions on this. if you get it all figured out with Fox.

Killzone Kid has developed a donation script, you could ask him. I doubt he will answer though..

I tried helping 2 dudes with this and failed. They did it exactly as I did and it works for me but not them. The only difference that i know of is that they are running rmod and Im not. Anyone know if this matters?

write up a step by step guide and ill let you know on my server i dont run Rmod can give it a try but from what i understand if you want to un-ban skins you have to edit the amin file and i know Dayz.St does not allow you to access that

Ok step by step for custom loadouts for individual players.

Database, click cust_loadout, click insert (top of page).

Enter in fields
Id: enter 1 for the first 2 for the second and so on for however many custom loadouts you make.
Inventory: I give myself what I want to put here, find myself in the DB and copy and paste to avoid error.
[["M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","NVGoggles","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemCompass","ItemGPS","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemMap","Binocular_Vector","UZI_SD_EP1"],["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","FoodSteakCooked","ItemSodaMdew","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemSodaMdew","SmokeShellRed","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD"]]

Backpack: Same with inventory. Im pretty sure you still cant put items in the backpack, you lose them when you spwn.
["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]

Model: Whatever is available to you. Testing required this is the standard one.
Survivor2_DZ

Description: Leave blank

Hit GO to save.

Click cust_loadout_profile, click insert.

Enter in fields
Cust_loadout_id: The Id number you put in when creating the loadout in the cust_loadout table.
Unique_id: Everyone has a unique id that can be found under the profile table.

Since the updates the custom MODEL in that area will not work, you have to add it a different way, there is another post by me that explains how to do it.

Back