Skin that lasts through death, via player I'd?

CorruptedHart11

How is this done? I want to be able to set certain players to spawn in certain clothing I know there player is once they have connected to my server but I don't want to have to manually add the skin every time, I'm not using Rmod and want to keep this server side so please help me out with a script or so I know it can be done and it isn't with GUID but I'm not too great at scripting, could anyone throw me a bone?

Well ive defined everything i think i should, and its all correct in the cust_loadout but it wont configure to run properly when I define it to the player id, everytime i respawn i have the default spawn loot instead of the custom one i defined. I know the inventory syntax is correct because if i just manually add it to my survivor tab it all loads correct but i want to set it via Cust_loadout_profile so it is that exact loadout everytime i spawn?

Actually, I was going to try this exact thing after reading that they've done it to restrict slots to player ID on armaholic, there must be a way to do lots of other things with PlayerID, but I haven't gotten around to it.

I'm not very good at scripting either, though, so if you want some help, post what you've got and I can start messing with it.

Back