Slower Zombies

AGSeeker

I need some help with this.

I want to change the zombie movement speed or take away the sprint ability from them, but I don't know which file I have to edit or how to do this.

Have anyone done this yet?

It is set using forceSpeed within the chase state in the zombie_agent fsm found in dayz_code/system.
thanks for the help.
i extracted the pbo, changed the value and packed it again. put now the client and the server cant find the files in the dayz_code.pbo anymore.
Did i make a mistake? what can i do to fix this?

I'm not sure why you'd want to make them slower. They're already a non-threat most of the time as it is.

Have you jacked up the spawn count by a huge number to offset it?

Ive never done the signing so I am not sure whats involved but Stapo always complains about it.
The main issue is that you will then need to distribute your new version to everyone who wants to play on your server.

And I agree with Drax, slow zombies will only work with HEAPS more zombies with slightly different AI.

I'm not sure why you'd want to make them slower. They're already a non-threat most of the time as it is.

Have you jacked up the spawn count by a huge number to offset it?

Not at the moment, but i want to do that too.
I have set the forcespeed from 5 to 3, so hopefully they wont be that slow. :)

I have repacked and signed all pbos with BinPBO from @dayz\addons but it still gives me an error.
it says that z\dayz_code\gui\logo and z\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf cant be found.

Could that have something to do eith the PREFIX or PBOPREFIX file? Or should I try with another PBO tool?

Back