Some of my Bases

Bexs

First of all sorry for my realy bad english. I try my best^^

I would like to show you some of my Bases, feel free to use it :)

First of all some Notes:
1. I use the rmod 2.1 if you don´t use it, you have to remove the rmod things (I did not test it!)
2. I only use the 2d Editor, so I just have the mission.sqm, no sqf. If you want to use it, you need to merge the mission with your dayz mission.
3. For some Bases I used Arma 2 Templates (but I changed a lot)
4. Here is the Link (dropbox, everybase have a owne folder)

1. Base, north of NWA, Kordinaten 021/034
Special: Very huge Base, you can split it in two parts, there is a bridge between the two parts and you can walk on some walls.

2. Base, Cherno auf dem Hügel, Kordinaten: 072/123
Special: ballons from rmod 2.1 and the walls can´t be enterd from outside, so their is only one entrance.

3.Base, bei Skalisty, Kordinaten: 129/116
Special: Bridge is include (Not my work! It is the Excelsior Bridge) and their is a locked repair Truck

4. Base
, "Walters Haus", Cap Golova, Kordinaten: 083/129
Special: deviceof the house and a very nice views out to the ocean
biggrin.png

5. Base, Ruinen Stadt, Kordinaten: 110/057
Special: just the town, everyone can make his own mind

6. Base, Otmel, Friedhof
Special: Nearly everything.
You can see, that the people tried to bury their deads, but after some time they just burns them. There are a lot of Zombies, the church is a bit destroyed you can hear the howl of the wolfs at night, it´s realy creppy, their are burning barrels which i put on the ground, so you can see the fire.

Maybe I´ll post some more tomorow. Please let me know if you like it.

---

Deutsches Thread

Mfg Bexs

7. Base, "Händlerbase", Kordinaten: 080/054
I built this base for my traders, there are two versions, one time with NPCs and one without. The NPCs are peaceful and perform certain animations (2 dancing,2 walking around , ...) and they can´t be killed. The right music is called by a trigger.

8. Base, Devils Castel, Kordinaten: 068/039
I placed burning barrels and crosses along the road, inside the castle is a church and music is played.

9.Base, Novy Lug, Kordinaten: 096/040
Just a small base with a couple of pretty decorative objects.

Back