Some questions about Jon Editor Update

Stollenwerk

Well, I really like that update and succeeded to add many new stuff to my Epoch Chernarus Map.

I have 2 questions about it:

1.) When I place a building to an uneven underground the building always align itself, so it's slanted in the end, which doesn't looks nice when you enter the building.
I read about to add this: _this setvectorup [0,0,1]; to prevent this, but it didn't work.

2.) I placed a trigger in the editor to play some music when entering Stary Vendors.
In the editor it works fine, but not ingame. Is that not possible at all?

I set it to this:

Which gives me this code:
_this = createTrigger ["EmptyDetector", [6308.8931, 7792.7158, -3.0517578e-005]];
_this setTriggerArea [20, 15, 0, true];
_this setTriggerActivation ["ANY", "PRESENT", true];
_this setTriggerTimeout [4, 0, 0, false];
_this setSoundEffect ["RadioMusic_56s", "", "", ""];
_trigger_0 = _this;

Thanks in advance!

_this setvectorup [0,0,1];
Will work fine. I add my line by selecting the object and them editing the properties of the object. Sometimes after you move the building in the editor you'll have to go back and double click it to realign it into the ground. Also, I've noticed that even if it looks sunken into the ground and straight in the editor, when the server loads it may shift the building. I had a barn, which looked perfect in the editor, keep shifting on my when the server loaded. It would fall back along a hill and go crooked.

The music may have to be enabled into your other PBO files. FOr exmple, I had to add this line of code to my description.ext to get the music to play when loading into my server.

Code:
class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] =
    {
    introSong
    };
    class introSong
    {
    name="introSong";
    sound[]={introSong.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};

I'm not sure if this helps, but at least it would be somewhere to start. I've added the sound effects using I believe the F9 option in the editor and they work just fine without any further coding.

Back