SQF scriptcode in a dll

justme

Hello,
I hope I am at the right page here.

So I got some Scripts I have done that I am going to share with several users, but I don't want people to actually see what the "code" looks like.

My Question is:

If I have a scriptcode like
Code:
 hint "test";
how do i create a dll file to put this in, and make it injectable in arma oa? I would know how to protect the code of the dll file but I don't know where to start, how everything works with dll files and how to craete one and where to put the code :eek:

I can't imagine that anyone would want to download and add a script to their server that they can't even see.
Oh yes the will :), actually what i am doing is scripting custom antihacks. But as soon as people can see what exactly those scripts do, the scripters (hackers) can find out and work around that. So i am going to make everything encrypted. I was even thinking of making that dll file restricted to a HWID like diffrent cheating pages do it with there hack.

But that's a diffrent story, i just want to know how i would start doing something like that, where do i put the code in that dll and how do i even create one? is Visual Studio the right way to start? any suggestions on one - two of those millions youtube tutorials? thanks

That would be ripped apart in seconds, the idea behind dll's are they are open expansions for an exe to hook into. Anyone with basic knowledge would rip it apart and find what it is doing, but once again, its not the dll's code that will be stopped, it will be the thread executing it.

That would be ripped apart in seconds, the idea behind dll's are they are open expansions for an exe to hook into. Anyone with basic knowledge would rip it apart and find what it is doing, but once again, its not the dll's code that will be stopped, it will be the thread executing it.

argh, so is there no way to do a thing like that?

i was thinkin about dll because i can inject the dll with like winject in arma.exe and it would run/execute the script

lookin at this -> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28224183/ANTIHAX.rar <- it contains antihax.sqf which calls the write.dll to log hackers in "hackers.txt" :-o

-so when you say the stuff in the dll is not encrypted or easy to read, why looks everything so crypted? could you like tell me or name me a tool to see the actual code ? maybe i can modify that for my purpose too :)

Back