Starting loadout help

dagg929

I want my players to startout with a makarov, beans, a soda, two clips of ammo and two bandages-- that is it.

Anyone have the code for this? When I try to do it myself people can no longer spawn in.

I've tried both. I use dayzCC, so I've done it via that loadout but would rather just shove it into the DB tables (which I've also tried.)

If anyone had the code to just do a loadout for what I posted above, I bet I'm doing mine wrong.

[["Makarov"]["FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemWaterbottle","ItemBandage","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"]]

[["Makarov","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox","ItemFlashlight"],["FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","HandRoadFlare"]]

Here is one of my custom inventories. Confirmed to work. Try to spawn in as normal. Log out, apply your custom loadout to your player and login. See if that gave him the kit. If so, the rub is not in the string of gear but elsewhere. If it doesn't give you the kit, then something is wrong in the syntax.

Back