[Support] DZGM

I assume you mean the right click on the radio option, I didn't manage to get that working, I used the hotkey which is in the tutorial. It's the optional step 2. (Requires a custom DayZ_SpaceInterrupt.SQF (The tutorial tells you how to do that too) The default key for it, is right control.
using that I got it to work thanks so much for the heads up on that :)

So I got this going on my test server and everything works with one exception, when I load the menu from my radio I see the invite button and the kick button and all of the buttons in the middle of the menu for a split second until player names appear, as soon as the player names appear all of the buttons in the middle of the menu disappear. The refresh button the close button and all player names appear and stay there. I disabled infistar and it still occured so I know that is not the issue. I have Plot4Life, SnapPro, Cen's custom HUD and watermark so it makes for an interesting mash of scripts. Nothing is pinging in the report logs, and I've gone over the install about 5 times now, I am using the correct files for plot pole for life. It would appear that there must be some sort of conflict somewhere but damned it I know where. Here is a copy of my description.exe: http://pastebin.com/Z9wuUZPa I've tried moving things around without much success. Any thoughts ebay?

Trainwreckdayz has DZGM installed on their servers, and we followed all of the installation instructions. We use the playerUID-based script, but players always leave the group when they relog/respawn. I'm not sure if that's a known issue or anything, but was just wondering what was up with that.

Also, it often happens at the end of the restart that when a player sends/receives an invite while in a vehicle, the recipient gets the invite from "any", and when they try to join it says "the group no longer exists." Is that because of server lag and is unavoidable, or again, is it because something is messed up on our part?

Other than that, thanks for the awesome script and the fact that you actually share it :D

I'm having an issue with I guess the latest version of infistar (334A_BETA) where its all working but the accept button is being blocked. Players can invite etc but the accept button never shows up.

I am having this same issue on my Epoch 1.0.5.1 server. Any ideas?

Trainwreckdayz has DZGM installed on their servers, and we followed all of the installation instructions. We use the playerUID-based script, but players always leave the group when they relog/respawn. I'm not sure if that's a known issue or anything, but was just wondering what was up with that.

Also, it often happens at the end of the restart that when a player sends/receives an invite while in a vehicle, the recipient gets the invite from "any", and when they try to join it says "the group no longer exists." Is that because of server lag and is unavoidable, or again, is it because something is messed up on our part?

Other than that, thanks for the awesome script and the fact that you actually share it :D

The leaving on relog/respawn is completely normal and there is no way to easily fix that. The invite thing sounds like lag. Since the invites are broadcasted server side if the server is lagging it might cause certain problems with inviting.

any ideas why players don't always show on the left menu of group management? it seems to work randomly and only can see some players and not all! any ideas whats going wrong here?

It seems that players can have more luck seeing each other the left screen is when the other player remove the radio from their gear!!

Last edited:
So I got this going on my test server and everything works with one exception, when I load the menu from my radio I see the invite button and the kick button and all of the buttons in the middle of the menu for a split second until player names appear, as soon as the player names appear all of the buttons in the middle of the menu disappear. The refresh button the close button and all player names appear and stay there. I disabled infistar and it still occured so I know that is not the issue. I have Plot4Life, SnapPro, Cen's custom HUD and watermark so it makes for an interesting mash of scripts. Nothing is pinging in the report logs, and I've gone over the install about 5 times now, I am using the correct files for plot pole for life. It would appear that there must be some sort of conflict somewhere but damned it I know where. Here is a copy of my description.exe: http://pastebin.com/Z9wuUZPa I've tried moving things around without much success. Any thoughts ebay?

I am having the same issue on the latest infistar, what can we do to try fixing this issue?

So I add
Code:
currentInvites = [];
publicVariable "currentInvites";
Like this.
Code:
dayz_recordLogin = {
    private["_key"];
    _key = format["CHILD:103:%1:%2:%3:",_this select 0,_this select 1,_this select 2];
    _key call server_hiveWrite;
};

currentInvites = [];

recordLogin

dayz_perform_purge = {
    if(!isNull(_this)) then {
        _group = group _this;
        _this removeAllMPEventHandlers "mpkilled";
        _this removeAllMPEventHandlers "mphit";
        _this removeAllMPEventHandlers "mprespawn";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "FiredNear";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "HandleDamage";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "Killed";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "Fired";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "GetOut";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "GetIn";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "Local";
        clearVehicleInit _this;
        deleteVehicle _this;
        if ((count (units _group) == 0) && (_group != grpNull)) then {
            deleteGroup _group;
        };
    };
};

And I get this error. When the mission starts to read.

Code:
 7:14:35 Error in expression <call server_hiveWrite;
};

recordLogin

dayz_perform_purge = {
if(!isNull(_this)>
 7:14:35   Error position: <dayz_perform_purge = {
if(!isNull(_this)>
 7:14:35   Error Missing ;
 7:14:35 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 630
};

So I add
Code:
currentInvites = [];
Like this.
Code:
dayz_recordLogin = {
    private["_key"];
    _key = format["CHILD:103:%1:%2:%3:",_this select 0,_this select 1,_this select 2];
    _key call server_hiveWrite;
};

currentInvites = [];

recordLogin

dayz_perform_purge = {
    if(!isNull(_this)) then {
        _group = group _this;
        _this removeAllMPEventHandlers "mpkilled";
        _this removeAllMPEventHandlers "mphit";
        _this removeAllMPEventHandlers "mprespawn";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "FiredNear";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "HandleDamage";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "Killed";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "Fired";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "GetOut";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "GetIn";
        _this removeAllEventHandlers "Local";
        clearVehicleInit _this;
        deleteVehicle _this;
        if ((count (units _group) == 0) && (_group != grpNull)) then {
            deleteGroup _group;
        };
    };
};

And I get this error. When the mission starts to read.

Code:
};

recordLogin

dayz_perform_purge = {
if(!isNull(_this)>
7:14:35   Error position: <dayz_perform_purge = {
if(!isNull(_this)>
7:14:35   Error Missing ;
7:14:35 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 630
};

You have that random recordlogin

currentInvites = [];

recordLogin <----

I fixed it, I had to add an additional dialog number to AHconfig and it started working. 55518

This still doesnt seem to fix the issue. Everything else seems to work fine but as soon as a players send an invite there is no pending invite in the dialog of DZGM.

This still doesnt seem to fix the issue. Everything else seems to work fine but as soon as a players send an invite there is no pending invite in the dialog of DZGM.
This is all the steps I took before mine worked, I had forgotten the broadcast.sqf in the server pbo, I updated all my files with the github ones, and I added that number to the dialogs in the ahconfig. After doing all those at once it worked afterwards.

Hey Ebay i have the Problem i can not build in Epoch

I Post this in Epoch Forum please look in this Thread + Picture click me
Can you help me please?

Last edited:
I am running ZUPA Coins and a custom Debug.

OK I am very new to this and attempted to install DZGM now receiving the following error in my server RPT.
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dzgm\icons.hpp, line 12: /dzgmHud_Rsc/controls.Icons: Undefined base class 'w_RscStructuredText'

Any clue how to fix this?

I have the problem that the player who invites someone get kicked with the reason
"public variable restriction #0"

My publicvariable.txt looks soo:

//new
1 !=(remExField|remExFP) !=(PVCDZ_obj_GutBody|drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs|BIS_effects_gepv|dayzLoad) !=PVDZ_(drg_(RaDrag|RaLW|RLact)|getTickTime|hlt_Bleed|obj_(Delete|Publish|RoadFlare)|objgather_Delete|veh_S(ave|F)) !=PVDZ_(plr_(Death|Discorem|Login[12]|LoginRecord|Save)|Server(_changeOwner|_Simulation|StoreVar)|receiveVar|sec_atp|send) !="currentInvites"

////////////////////////// Broadcast PV with EH
1=PVDZ_drg_RaDrag
//1=PVDZ_drg_RaLW
//1=PVDZ_drg_RLact
1=PVDZ_hlt_Bleed
//1=PVDZ_obj_Fire // not in 178?
//1=PVDZ_obj_RoadFlare

////////////////////////// Unicast PV ->Server
1=PVDZ_obj_Delete
1=PVDZ_obj_Publish
1=PVDZ_plr_Death
1=PVDZ_plr_Discorem
//1=PVDZ_plr_Login1
//1=PVDZ_plr_Login2
1=PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord
//1=PVDZ_plr_Save
//1=PVDZ_sec_atp
1=PVDZ_send
1=PVDZ_Server_changeOwner
//1=PVDZ_Server_Simulation // very verbose
//1=PVDZ_veh_Save // very verbose
1=PVDZ_receiveVar
//1=PVDZ_serverStoreVar // verbose
1=PVDZ_veh_SF

////////////////////////// BIS libs
//1=remExField
//1=remExFP

It would be great if you could help me

remove the !="currentInvites" thats what i did and it worked again but as soon as you invite someone to a group you will get kicked for it. Either way hitting a brick wall

Back