[Support] ESS

Hi Ebay and all.
I loaded this up and all worked, But I had Halo turn on in Epoch config so when I spawn as Halo I land on ground and then I got the deploy Parachute again, and once deployed it just kept comming back up as an option So I set in epochconfig.sqf

dayz_paraSpawn = false;

DZE_HaloJump = true;

But Now when I choose Parachute spawn Im stuck floating in the air, I have read other post about this:
Zapi post #136,
Zachary kirby #63
I have noticed that if you deploy parachute way up whenyou are stuck floating you will start to come down and land but can take about 7-10 mins to get to ground, Ground spawns work fine.

Also cant get base spawn to spawn me at base it always puts me out of map down south. Here is what I am using in my Base spawn part:

///select spawn start
donorListBase = [
"xxxxx190", //megaz
"xxxxxxx90", //Runnar
"1xxxxx278" //Dennis
];

donorListBases = [
[2959.77,6229.52,0.002], //megaz
[2959.77,6229.52,0.002], //Runnar
[6260.74,12773.5,0.001] //Dennis
];
///select spawn finish

Any help would be appreciated thanks for the great scripts
MegaZ

Hi, everyone

when we try to join the server we get:

Requesting Authentication
Retrying to Authenticate
Retrying to Authenticate
Retrying to Authenticate
Retrying to Authenticate
Then eventually it will say
You must be close to a rock to mine ore!

Here is my RPT log, it seems to be having an heart attack

http://pastebin.com/sHyYF0mn

host is GTX gaming mod is overpoch

Matt 6950 I had the exact issue and I know what you did.. Well I know what I did to cause it and fix it at least.

Take a look at Step 7:

7. In dayz_server\compile\server_playerSetup.sqf find this block:
Epoch: http://pastebin.com/LiJ3HXvg
DayZ 1.8.1: http://pastebin.com/aCMQ9tD1

Replace the whole block with this:
I mistakenly highlighted the following block (The sleections):
Instead of clicking on the mod/map I was using and using the code within the selection. Rookie mistake on my part lol.

Hope that makes sense.... Once I realized what I had done I used the code within the selection and the script worked like a charm but before that I was stuck trying to authenticate until it said I needed to be close to a rock to mine ore...

Hope that helps.

This Script is Badass guys thanks for putting all the work into it.

zkirby

First off, amazing... love it! Thanks for the hard work and the share!

I would like to know if I would be able to spawn some loadouts with a vehicle next to them. I know the vehicle will not save to the DB and that is fine, just wondering if this was a possibility.

Versions I am running:
EPOCH: 1.0.4.2
Beta Patch: 112225
infiSTAR AH (newest)

Thanks for your time!

I can not reproduce this. Any errors in RPT? Any other mods related to parachutes/halo in your fn_selfActions?

It doesn't matter if you have DZE_HaloJump = false; in init.sqf. It is set to true in variables.sqf by default if you don't include it. All that variable does is add the action to halo jump from helicopters and airplanes if they are higher than 400m in fn_selfActions.sqf. It has no affect on halo spawn.

I can get this but only if Parachute is still active in epoch config file make sure it is off. You have a never ending Open Chute on the screen and can deploy a new chute until restart.

Last edited:
checking new file
Thanks

Downloaded file again. Still got Halo spawn floating in air and No base spawn, Just leaves you in debug :(

Any ideas
thanks
MegaZ

Last edited:
Post a dl link to your pbos. I will check.

That error means you raised your maxVehicleLimit in init.sqf above the default, so you also need to add more vehicle spawns in server pbo\missions\dayz_epoch.yourmap\dynamic_vehicle.sqf

That is an annoying problem with Epoch. It should really be made to scale up automatically. >_>

But i get a problem where the select screen doesn't come up but the 3 character screen does and when i spawn in it puts me in debug?

Does this work with Axe Cops multichar?

Thanks

I have an issue on epoch, NAPF - when this mod is active any type of vehicle cannot be damaged until someone enters the driver seat, when it is commented out of the init.sqf the issue goes away. I have no errors in the rpt and the script functions as it should.
Any ideas what to do ?

Hey thanks for the reply,
It is at the very bottom. i'll try disabling a few other mods.

EDIT: disabled all mods (except this) from being called from the init.sqf - still same issue.

Any other ideas as to where I can look?

EDIT: Disabled Infistar, and vehicles can now be damaged.. So i guess I set something in the AH to make this happen...doesn't explain why disabling this mod also fixes my issue.

Last edited:
Hey ebay I am getting kicked public variable #0 PV log says:
19.07.2014 23:03:48: Brave Sir Robin (124.170.124.xx:3804) xxxxxxx - #0 "donorListBase" = ["0","0","0"]
I am using epoch 1.0.5.1 and the 112555 patch. I don't need the donor bases so if i comment out the playervariable donrxxx lines in the config.sqf?
Cheers in advance

add the latest version from infistar and it has resolved my issue, thanks for taking the time to reply.

Back