[Support] NOS for cars!

So someone stole my script....and someone is releasing it and has a support thread as well.lol...nice 1
okay after seeing this on a few servers i went searching for it and could not find it anywhere since whoever created this script didn't release it anywhere and i could not find them to ask if it was okay i thought i would release it here (i did not create this script!)
so lets start!

Cool story Bro. It nice to share, that what my mum told me.

Anyway as a mini mod to this I created an array to make sure you can only NOS some vehicles not all;
In the FN_selfactions

change this:
Code:
_isaCar = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Car";

to this:
Code:
    //////////////////////NOS
    _isaCar = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE","car_hatchback","car_sedan","datsun1_civil_1_open","datsun1_civil_2_covered","datsun1_civil_3_open","hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_2_covered","hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1",                              "HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DZE","Lada1","Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1","Lada2","Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1","LadaLM","SUV_Blue","SUV_Camo","SUV_Charcoal","SUV_Green","SUV_Orange","SUV_Pink","SUV_Red","SUV_Silver","SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",                          "SUV_White","SUV_Yellow","VWGolf","350z_black","350z_blue","350z_city","350z_mod","350z_gold","350z_green","350z_pink","350z_kiwi","350z","350z_Red","350z_white","350z_ruben","350z_silver","350z_v","Copcarswat","Copcar","Copcarhw"];

Oh its FallingSheep who released it, didnt see that...yeah we had a talk about it in epochforum, its all good.
He got the script via a leecher.

Cool story Bro. It nice to share, that what my mum told me.

Anyway as a mini mod to this I created an array to make sure you can only NOS some vehicles not all;
In the FN_selfactions

change this:
Code:

to this:
Code:
    //////////////////////NOS
    _isaCar = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE","car_hatchback","car_sedan","datsun1_civil_1_open","datsun1_civil_2_covered","datsun1_civil_3_open","hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_2_covered","hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1",                              "HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DZE","Lada1","Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1","Lada2","Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1","LadaLM","SUV_Blue","SUV_Camo","SUV_Charcoal","SUV_Green","SUV_Orange","SUV_Pink","SUV_Red","SUV_Silver","SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",                          "SUV_White","SUV_Yellow","VWGolf","350z_black","350z_blue","350z_city","350z_mod","350z_gold","350z_green","350z_pink","350z_kiwi","350z","350z_Red","350z_white","350z_ruben","350z_silver","350z_v","Copcarswat","Copcar","Copcarhw"];
hes right brave it was stolen from him as the other scripts sent to me had his excat variable names and layout

nice work on the array part :p

Hey iam not getting any problems at rpt but i am not either getting the option.
Here is my files.

_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf && !r_player_unconscious && !_onLadder);

//Nitro action
_hasNOSinstalled = _vehicle getVariable["nitroinstalled",0];
if (_inVehicle and _vehicle isKindOf "Car" and speed _vehicle >= 1) then {
if (_inVehicle and _hasNOSinstalled == 1) then {
if (isnil("NITRO_Cond")) then {NITRO_Cond = false;};
if (s_player_nitrobooston <0) then {
if (NITRO_Cond) then {
s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro Off") + "</t>"),"scripts\NOS\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
} else {
s_player_nitrobooston = _vehicle addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Nitro On") + "</t>"),"scripts\NOS\nitro.sqf", [_vehicle], 999, false,true,"","driver _target == _this"];
};
};
} else {
_vehicle removeAction s_player_nitrobooston;
s_player_nitrobooston = -1;
};
} else {
_vehicle removeAction s_player_nitrobooston;
s_player_nitrobooston = -1;
if (_hasNOSinstalled == 1) then {
_vehicle setVariable ["nitroinstalled", 1, true];
};
};

_nearLight = nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];

//Nitro
if (("ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer) && ("ItemSodaRbull" in _magazinesPlayer)) then {
_hasNOSitems = true;
} else {
_hasNOSitems = false;
};
_isNOSinstalled = _cursorTarget getVariable ["nitroinstalled", 0];
if (_isaCar and !locked _cursorTarget and _hasNOSitems and _isNOSinstalled == 0) then {
if (s_player_nitroInstall < 0) then {
s_player_nitroInstall = player addAction [("<t color=""#39C1F3"">" + ("Install NOS boost") +"</t>"), "scripts\NOS\nitroinstall.sqf",_cursorTarget, 999, true, false, "",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_nitroInstall;
s_player_nitroInstall = -1;
};

if(dayz_tameDogs) then {

Nice work mate, got this installed, but the NOS only works for admins,, all the options show up to tune the vehicle and to turn it on/off, the sound file works, but players get no speed boost.

Cheers

An Update or allow these actions will not work for infistar. Easiest way to get this done is to disable the Keybinds check if I remember right.

Merry xmas.

Ok then, guess I can't use this on my server, bummer, was fun doing over 400km down the road.

Appreciate your responses..

Ok, where should I look for these keybinds? is that in the AH.sqf?

WHat other admin/antihack software is there to use if I were not to use infistar?

Cheers

I dont know, i dont have infistar but i am assuming that is what schwede was talking about .

You can use Dami's antihack.
But we have had this discussion often. People keep telling me all the time that they get hackers on their server that infistar never catches .. nor does the BE filters .. so I have never used ANY antihack except the BEST antihack. Have a responsible person monitoring the server.
If you dont have a lot of players, hackers wont come to your server because they want to piss off LOTS of people, its just not worth their time for 6 or 10 players.
If you DO have lots of players then make the regular players MODERATORS who can kick or tempban players and restart the server if it gets nuked. That was my solution, every player that was on the server daily was made a moderator. Just the fact that they can get banned, or kicked will sometimes keep hackers away. They like defenseless servers and apparently Infistar protected servers are defenseless.

I have just tried installing this script and does not work. No RPT errors, no option.

I got it working but i had to do this, a post from calamity

ok got it working but I had to add "_isaCar","_hasNOSitems","_isNOSinstalled" to the top Private
in fn_selfActions.sqf

Back