SUV Skins/Colors

dedubya

Has anyone figured out a way to change the color of the current vehicles ingame yet? or extra skins etc....?

i would be the only one able to view this correct? im trying to change the colors serverwide so that my players could have different colors. I know it's a longshot just thought id put it out there

So if I want to say paint a logo on the side of an suv, how do I go about extracting the texture so I can load it into photoshop?

So if I want to say paint a logo on the side of an suv, how do I go about extracting the texture so I can load it into photoshop?

If you want a logo on the side of any vehicle you drive (some exceptions) just google Arma 2 squad xml tags.

If you want a logo on the side of any vehicle you drive (some exceptions) just google Arma 2 squad xml tags.

Had a look - interesting idea, but not what I'm asking.

I want to put a logo on the side of an suv that stays there even if someone isnt a member of a clan, club or even at the same barmitsvah.

Is it possible to extract the vehicle textures from the game?

Making the file a .paa, placing picture in mission folder & then setting the init in mission.sqm - init="this setObjectTexture [0,""test1.paa""]"; It is possible to spawn a custom vehicle.... but the damn thing explodes.

Back