Taviana 2.0 Custom Loadouts

no forget about server cleanup I thought I edited it but I didnt, u just need thw server_playerLogin.sqf bit where it says check for custom loadout my original one didn't have it so I put it in.

So far so good! Haven't tested myself yet but clan mate just did and it worked! Thanks for posting this!

cool glad irs working I spent about an hour blowing myself up with satchel charges testing it works like a charm for me

Lmao! Sounds like something I'd do! Now I just need to get spawn points to work! Only 3 spawns work on my server. You got a fix for that?

you mean people spawn in the same place mines doing that I do have an idea but I'll have to check some posts and some of my knowledge files at home. I'll get back to you on it if I find on. its sonething like if new then randomSpot = true or something in some place in the file

Exactly what I mean. Let me know what you find and thanks. Last error with DayZ.st is the in game messages. I don't like anti hacks cause it kicks players for using features in my server like base building. I'd love to figure out what's up with that.

haha messaging is what i'm working on right now. It looks like just 2 file that you need to edit, i've finished the pbo i just need to test it

Will, do you have a TS3 or would you care to join into mine? I have two custom scripts I'm working on and need a new perspective. One works and my players LOVE it but it is exploitable, and haven't got the other going. They are awesome addons for the community.

I may not know anything but the skins might need rmod to be used like the others. Also some have glitched inventory so watch out.

I went ahead and even tried adding a script to my mission PBO that would call a preset list of messages and couldn't get it. I'm a little out of my league on this one. Any luck on your end?

I just recently found this and this seems to not work, Idk if it its just me or it just doesn't work anymore, When its added and you join the game you get stuck in this loading screen where it just says loading and then says "Something went wrong try again" and that continues and you cant join.

If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.

put your server_playerLogin.sqf on here like this "[C O D E] paste your server_playerLogin.sqf [/ C O D E ]" and i'll take a look it's probably something in there. (take the spaces out of the code and /code)

Back