The hell is going on

Yeah, I just found this myself. I downloaded the package last night so I have the latest build.

@Lloyd, I just built the files from the repo this morning without any errors. What is the command line that you are using to build it?

I use the commands that you have listed on your git page

perl build.pl --world tavi --with-carepkgs --host localhost --user xxx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306
perl build.pl --world tavi --with-killmsgs --host localhost --user xxx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306
perl build.pl --world tavi --with-messaging --host localhost --user xxx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306
perl build.pl --world tavi --with-buildings --host localhost --user xxx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306
perl build.pl --world tavi --with-wrecks --host localhost --user xxx --pass xx --name dayz --port 3306
perl build.pl --world tavi --with-invcust --host localhost --user xxx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306
perl build.pl --world tavi --with-channels 0,2,6 --host localhost --user xxx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306

perl db_migrate.pl --host localhost --user xxx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306 --schema BlissMessaging --version 0.01

perl db_migrate.pl --host localhost --user xxx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306--schema BlissBuildings --version 0.01
perl db_migrate.pl --host localhost --user xxx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306--schema BlissInvCust --verison 0.02

perl db_spawn_vehicles.pl --world tavi --limit 350 --host localhost --user xx --pass xxx --name dayz --port 3306

Please type the exact line you are using to compile the world, there are tons of commands on the git page.

Your not including the required tavi-com option

perl build.pl --world tavi --with-killmsgs --with-wrecks --with-invcust --with-carepkgs --with-tavi-com --instance 1

Back