THEY CAN'T GET ALL OF US!

LOL! I enjoy how this one character says, "We're gunna give you one chance to drop your weapon and come out or we're going to kill you."

FYI, you people always kill the person when they surrender. Why do you thing they fight you till they die, or they attack? Like anyone on this planet would believe that you would just let a player walk away after dropping their weapon...

SMH...players aren't that stupid dude.

LOL! I enjoy how this one character says, "We're gunna give you one chance to drop your weapon and come out or we're going to kill you."

FYI, you people always kill the person when they surrender. Why do you thing they fight you till they die, or they attack? Like anyone on this planet would believe that you would just let a player walk away after dropping their weapon...

SMH...players aren't that stupid dude.
Ummm, look at my previous vids and you may see I don't normally kill the player. I just posted one of me saving a guy after disarming him. Here is some other vids of me helping people including after I hold them up. We shot the guy in this video because he didn't respond and ran off showing his ill intent before he combat logged to avoid us.
Vid of me helping a guy after holding him up (about 30 seconds in)
Vid of me helping several people through the process of the vid after disarming them
Another
And just to show you I am friendly, watch the first minute of this vid and you will see why I disarm people and how I help people.
I may be harsh at times in my methods of disarming but it ultimately is a safety net to avoid betrayal.

Back