TO DO!

Kcoolz

TO DO!

Add: Browning machine gun
Add: Kcoolz Backpack ( :) ) (A custom)
Add: westland wallace (plane)
Add: Zombies with Hats (Like beret's from war.)
Add: Infections to players!
Add: More loot in military areas. Such as guns or backpacks or Kcoolz Packs ( :) )

Maybe some bunker locations placed around the map like a small bunker / sandbag ''town'' on top of a hill? not big just a nice place with loot

Hey Guys, as you know Pwnoz0r just started this project BUT since i had already started this a while back he will now be collaborating with me and the guys at BMRF... anyway heres what is planned and what is already added:

Confirmed On Release Day:

- i44 Skins
- i44 Backpacks*
- i44 Weapons*
- i44 Sounds
- Other i44 Items*
- Old An-2 Plane Wrecks Around The Map(s)
- i44 Grade Loot Tables Written From Scratch
- All New Loot Points For All i44 Maps
- Removed Epeen Monitor as its just stupid to have...
- Removed Combat Roll as its just stupid to have...
- Removed All Useless code from DayZ
- Majority of DayZMod Bugs fixed

Hoping To Be On Release Day [Currently WIP]:

- You Can Play On Chernarus + All The Custom i44 Maps
- i44 German Soldier Zombies
- Glass bottles etc.. to replace Cans
- And some other little i44 modules :)

i44 Weapons in DayZ: Invasion 1944:

- M1911A1
- P08
- Lee Enfield
- M37Ithaca
- P38
- M1903
- Webley
- FG42
- M1918A2
- MP43
- BrenMk1
- G43
- K98k
- DeIsle
- Thompson
- M3Greasegun
- MP40
- STEN
- MG34
- MG42
- M1Carbine
- M1Garand
- Panzerfaust
- M2-2 Flamethrower
- FG42(i) ZF4
- StG44
- G43 ZF4
- K43
- K98k Zf42
- Lee Enfield No.4 Mk1 (T)
- M1A1 Carbine

i44 Backpacks in DayZ: Invasion 1944:

- German Bread Bag
- US Army Satchel
- US Army PIR Bag
- US Army M1C Bag
- German Radio

Other i44 items in DayZ: Invasion 1944:

- Binocular M3
- M2-2 Flamethrower Gastank
- Bayonette
- And a few more little things :)

NOTE: This is from what i have already done, not pwnoz0r but he will be assisting from now onwards as a collaborator.

Enjoy Reading, Stapo.

This sounds really great :)
Only thing i'm not keen on is using Chernarus again .... so bored of that map

when or if you decide to add the BMW motorcycle or any of it's variants you may need to do some bug fixing with it currently the non sidecar version wheels kinda float in the air sometimes and all versions of it can hit a tree doing 90 and take no damage..

EDIT: Did a test on Chernarus and the motorbike works fine. Thinks its a Taviana issue only now =P

Cant wait, one of my all time fav FPS was battlefield 1942 so im greatly looking forward to this, just wondering if you will be adding a Mauser 98k.

Never expected this to get out so quickly! You guys work insanely fast. I've been compiling a list of ideas on and off for a few days, I figured I might as well post them here. Who knows, maybe they'll be implemented soon than we think :p

I44 Food for Thought:
Gas/chemical warfare grenades (perhaps to be combined with use)
Custom concentration camp like areas. (wire fencing/gates in obscure locations, chance at finding food materials, maybe weapons within headquarters/barracks on the location, cars, etc.)
Nazi zombie skins
Soviet/german flags? Perhaps pictues of stalin.
Or propaganda images like this: http://imgur.com/hJ03jrN
Hitler/Stalin zombies? Kappa
Men publicly hung on gallows, like on celle or taviana: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-031-2436-03A,_Russland,_Hinrichtung_von_Partisanen.jpg (graphic)
Crashed/broken down tanks and planes as opposed to helicopter which were still experimental during WW2
Stationary mortar positions? Used in arma 2, not sure how it would work in DayZ. Maybe positions over popular city areas. Also another potential area to add in low level military loot.
More ruined towns like the unknown town of kumryna, Russians often burned villages leaving behind no supplies for advancing german forces.
Perhaps a “nuked” area (easter egg) or Russian nuclear testing site?
German/Russian human testing locations?
Known Bug for I44 wasteland: The eyes only look in one compass direction, so if you face any other direction and someone looks at your eyes, they appear black. Not sure what you can do about this.

Also, there seems to be a problem with weapons deleting quite often when you pick a different one up off of the ground. I've found this when I try to experiment with new guns :)

Some things would be nice:

- Cars without weapons
- Option to ban the standard-dayz-weapons and vehicel
- Simplify Ammo-names e.g: "G3-Gease ammo, Mp44-Ammo .... " and so on.. there are very long names and not easy to see it fast when looting

Nice Mod, I love it work on :).

Back