Trader Categories

NearmissTFW

So on the server that I have, I am trying to add another category to the trader vehicle, that says 'Tracked Vehicles' does anyone know how to do this?

Yeah, add it into the server_traders.sqf then set the proper database stuff up. Be SURE to use a unique number, and double check to be sure or you will fuck up your DB.

Hey guys gopostal helped me with my problem, he's a really nice guy, if anyone needs help with anything this guy knows what he's doing.

Thank you for that Nearmiss. You guys are certainly quite pleasant to chat with and I look forward to finishing the rest of our stuff this weekend. It's nice to find guys passionate about learning and applying that to create a fun server experience for people. I expect some great things from you.

@gopostal, think you can help me in the morning with my server? Epoch Panthera. It keeps kicking me for files not signed by the server, PM me if you would.

I have to work today (really am a mailman) but I"ll be in my TS this afternoon and likely all of Sunday since it looks like rain here. Feel free to stop in and we can hash through whatever is wrong. Sounds like a bikey error?

legion.teamspeakserverhost.com:21929
I'll be in and out all day. Poke me to get my attention if I'm not currently on (I'm Kelly).

Back