Trader Vehicles wont spawn?

niall straughan

Im trying to add in several vehicles to the traders, which ive done before, im pretty sure my coding is right, and i add them into the database, but when someone buys them, they dont spawn.

Code:
////BDRM2_HQ_TK_GUE_EP1
INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BDRM2_HQ_TK_GUE_EP1",1]',50,'[7,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[6,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,562,'trade_any_vehicle')
////BDRM2_HQ_TK_GUE_EP1
INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BDRM2_HQ_TK_GUE_EP1",1]',50,'[7,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[6,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,569,'trade_any_vehicle')

////BMP2_Ambul_INS
INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BMP2_Ambul_INS",1]',50,'[7,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[6,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,562,'ttrade_any_vehicle')
////BMP2_Ambul_INS
INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BMP2_Ambul_INS",1]',50,'[7,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[6,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,569,'trade_any_vehicle')

////BDRM2_TK_EP1
INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BDRM2_TK_EP1",1]',50,'[5,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,562,'trade_any_vehicle')
////BDRM2_TK_EP1
INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BDRM2_TK_EP1",1]',50,'[5,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,569,'trade_any_vehicle')

No errors when i insert them.
They are not on the forbidden infiSTAR vehicles list.
So i dont know whats going on?
Anyone got any ideas?

You've got the wrong spawn mode mate :)

Code:
UPDATE`traders_data`SET`item`='["BDRM2_HQ_TK_GUE_EP1",2]' WHERE `item`='["BDRM2_HQ_TK_GUE_EP1",1]';
UPDATE`traders_data`SET`item`='["BMP2_Ambul_INS",2]' WHERE `item`='["BMP2_Ambul_INS",1]';
UPDATE`traders_data`SET`item`='["BDRM2_TK_EP1",2]' WHERE `item`='["BDRM2_TK_EP1",1]';

When you add vehicles the row Item must have the Syntax "VEHICLE NAME", 2 and not "VEHICLE NAME",1

Check your database and scripts. Make sure everything is ok and make sure you got space around the trader, also a Helipad.

Are you running Epoch Sauerland or Epoch Chernarus? If epoch Sauerland can you change clothes? If not, navigate to MPMissions (sauerland), find Mission.sqm and search for "respawn_west" - delete the class and replace with:

PHP:
class Item1
        {
            position[]={15177.789,286.18497,11335.177};
            name="respawn_west";
            type="Empty";
        };

Also please check the following:

- I have the traders listed in server_traders.sqf (MPMissions)
- Each Trader Sell Class as a unique TID (Database)
- Each Trader is in server_traders Table (Database)
- The Vehicles are NOT in InfiSTAR Forbidden Vehicles (AHConfig.sqf - dayz_server.pbo)
- Other vehicles can be bought without any problem

All things in checklist are met
And i run Chernarus Epoch, also we dont have take clothes installed. So im not sure if i should delete that class.
thanks

All things in checklist are met
And i run Chernarus Epoch, also we dont have take clothes installed. So im not sure if i should delete that class.
thanks

Don't delete, if running Chernarus ^^

What i can see in your .RPT is, that you have problems synchronizing player data, because the player is in Debug zone. This could be the error, but the chance for that is only like 3%. The other thing i noticed is, that sometimes you have errors like cannot find Object etc. which in turn means, that your server is "broke". I'm guessing you have forgot a " somewhere. Maybe you'll want to re-download the dayz_server.pbo and try it with a fresh one, just to see if that solved your error (make a backup of old one!)

I got those errors, when my server was completely fresh, right from the start
and do you think its actually the trader problem? Because ive added vehicles before.
thanks

Turns out my friend who gave me all the classnames, got nearly everyone wrong by a letter or two, and now they are working fine.
Thanks for all your help!

Back