Transfering from an Old Bliss DB

vonlinchen

I am currently trying to transfer data from my old server's DB onto the new dedi DB.

I have managed to transfer everything, using mysql scripts, appart from instance_deployable & instance_vehicle.

I noticed that the deployable table has an additional two columns which is probably why its not working.

Anyway, does anyone know an easy way that I can transfer my old bliss db into the new one?

Is there a way that I can use the migrate bliss db option to pull from a remote server?

Thanks guys

I am currently trying to transfer data from my old server's DB onto the new dedi DB.

I have managed to transfer everything, using mysql scripts, appart from instance_deployable & instance_vehicle.

I noticed that the deployable table has an additional two columns which is probably why its not working.

Anyway, does anyone know an easy way that I can transfer my old bliss db into the new one?

Is there a way that I can use the migrate bliss db option to pull from a remote server?

Thanks guys

Unfortunately no, you would need to migrate it on that server or manually export it and import it to the new server and then migrate it.

Back