Trying to do custom spawn ai

Bustednuts

This is my config
[
"northbanditbase", //This is the marker name to be used as the patrol and spawning area.
50, //This trigger will spawn a group of 2 AI units.
3, //Weapon grade setting. 1 = weapon chosen from Military loot table (see below for explanation of Weapon Grade)
false, //(OPTIONAL)* Respawn setting. True: AI spawned will respawn (Default). False: AI will not respawn. Spawn area will be deleted when all units have been killed.
] call DZAI_spawn_units;

[
"northbanditbase", //This is the marker name to be used as the patrol and spawning area.
"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ", //Insert a vehicle classname here. Acceptable vehicle types: Air or Land vehicles. Spawn will be cancelled if classname is invalid or banned.
[3,1], //Set number of passenger and gunner units here. A driver unit will always be created. DZAI will not add more units to a vehicle than the vehicle type allows. Only land vehicles may have passenger units.
1, //Weapon grade setting. 1 = weapon chosen from Military loot table (see below for explanation of Weapon Grade)
false, //(OPTIONAL)* Respawn setting. True: AI will respawn with vehicle after a specified time. False: AI and vehicle will not respawn after being destroyed. (Default)
600 //(OPTIONAL)* Respawn time. Number of seconds to wait until AI and vehicle are respawned. (Default: 600). Timer begins after AI group is wiped out or vehicle is destroyed, whichever comes first.
] call DZAI_spawn_vehicle;
This is the map marker
_this = createMarker ["northbanditbase", [6559, 14199]];
_this setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";
_this setMarkerType "Empty";
_this setMarkerBrush "Solid";
_this setMarkerSize [1000,1000];
_this setMarkerAlpha 0;
_northbanditbase = _this;
This is my error in the rpt
Code:
20:27:05 Error in expression <base",   
false,                   
] call DZAI_spawn_units;

[
"northbandit>
20:27:05   Error position: <] call DZAI_spawn_units;

[
"northbandit>
20:27:05   Error Missing [
20:27:05 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\custom_spawns\cust_spawns_chernarus.sqf, line 50
Not sure what i have done wrong. Thanks for the great mod!

20:27:05 Error Missing [ cust_spawns_chernarus.sqf, line 50
I would say that the issue is the line that says
false,
Thats the last element of the parameter array and it shouldnt have a comma, every element EXCEPT the last needs a comma.

Back