UCAZ Servers

matty543

Hey guys just advertising my clans servers we just put up

http://ucazdayzservers.blogspot.com.au/

Vehicles,Vehicles,Vehicles,Vehicles,Vehicles,Vehicles lol, seriously we have lots ^^ and our new panthera one has custom buildings too, we will change our namaslk one soon since custom building dont work at all on it, the chernarus one that will be up soon will have lots of vehicles (most cars will be damaged to make it feel like a normal chernaus map though) and custom buildings

Hi I am a regular on ur servers and ur Namalsk and Panthera ones are beast but i have some potential hackers from the date 13/07/2013 or 07/13/2013 (if u are american)these guys teleported can u pls ban them i dont know what their names are, as there were others on at the same time- the potential hackers were Mr.BloodPool KingofPain Infiltator and Asus 2 or more were hackers my friend and i were both on as Wien and Cpt.SpecialEffort before leaving and coming back in as Kohl and Fluffy Panda as we had killed Asus the day before and wished to remain undetected thank you hackers are a plague on our world and please sort them out. If you wish to contact me add me on skype my name on it is OISÍnN or OisinOADG if one doesnt work

Back