Unable to utilize PBO in HFBservers

CamP

This must be an issue with HFBservers, I was attempting to compile and move the deploy stuff over to my HFB server which seems to crash every time. Just putting this here for reference.

This must be an issue with HFBservers, I was attempting to compile and move the deploy stuff over to my HFB server which seems to crash every time. Just putting this here for reference.

Are you replacing all of the files that are on the server? All dll files have gone through an update.

Yeah, every file available to me. I know they're suppose to be swapping over to your version of DayZ in the near future. In fact they even told me mine was utilizing it at this point, but after a quick inspection of their PBOs that is sadly false. I have a ticket in with them.

Very few clients are fully on reality at the moment, Most will be using some of the early 1.7.5 reality pbo's and dll's (they will be in the bliss directory atm not a reality directory) We are not using reality for anything but chernarus right this second (some clients who requested it have been upgraded) as there have been a few issues with reality (users not being able to login) because of these issue we have delayed our wide spread deployment of reality for a few days to hopefully see if everything gets sorted.

If you server is crashing after your start it simply either reinstall your map pack, as that contains a majority of the files that would fix your server from crashing, or reinstall the server entirely.

Very few clients are fully on reality at the moment, Most will be using some of the early 1.7.5 reality pbo's and dll's (they will be in the bliss directory atm not a reality directory) We are not using reality for anything but chernarus right this second (some clients who requested it have been upgraded) as there have been a few issues with reality (users not being able to login) because of these issue we have delayed our wide spread deployment of reality for a few days to hopefully see if everything gets sorted.

If you server is crashing after your start it simply either reinstall your map pack, as that contains a majority of the files that would fix your server from crashing, or reinstall the server entirely.

@hungoverfurball if you would like to contact me directly, we can work on any issues that you are having so we can ensure your clients have a successful conversion.

@hungoverfurball if you would like to contact me directly, we can work on any issues that you are having so we can ensure your clients have a successful conversion.

I was actually just getting ready to grab a copy of the latest files and start testing. If I run into any issues with the latest files I will be sure to let you know :)

I'm confused as to why your support team told me it was active on my server then? It's clearly not. Ticket# 459070

I'm confused as to why your support team told me it was active on my server then? It's clearly not. Ticket# 459070

CamP this is not the forum for these types of issues, lets keep this strictly about the support of Reality.

Just to follow up real quick, If you are running chernarus 1.7.5.1 you are on thevisad's reality 100000% his reality files will simply be in the bliss directory which makes no difference. They will not be the latest reality files, but they are reality.

Is there any way for me to update to his most recent version of Reality, aside from waiting for you guys?

Double post. I had to leave out the MPmissions, but more importantly I had to create the schema for RealityBuildings to get it working correctly on HFB. Thanks for handling my stupidity. I'll leave out my version of MPmissions, it doesn't seem too important.

Back