Update on 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinkicker

Administrator
Staff member
ok all, really hoping to have a new release for this weekend. I will follow up with what features / bug fixes will be included once I have tested a little more.

Server owners please be ready to update your boxes. This one will be updated on playwithsix and is also going onto DayZ Commander so there will be a lot more servers players around.

:) i love your work :D
our Server DE993 is Running :D with your settings :D and we wait for your NICE new Release :D

Good Ideas from my Community,

Military Loot: bring Remington back ingame 10 % Spawn Chance
Farm Loot: bring CZ Ingame 2 % Spawn Chance

Bring Helli Crashes with Spawn Medical, Remington, M9

Write on your Cars "Help" with a White Color

Thats a few ideas :D

There is a chance the CZ will make it back into the game. Heli's we discussed quite a lot, but the consensus was it just too out of context with the ethos.

I like the help idea.

year nice nice i hope about your release this weekend :D hope it will god our player in our forum are waiting :D

Shinkicker - Any chance server admins could sign up to a mailing list or twitter feed so we know when that update is out (or at least get some sort of early access so we can have the servers ready)?

Code:
(or at least get some sort of early access so we can have the servers ready)?

year nice idea like 5 hours before release :D

Shinkicker - Any chance server admins could sign up to a mailing list or twitter feed so we know when that update is out (or at least get some sort of early access so we can have the servers ready)?

Good point - what you can do is edit your post that I quote above. Select 'more options' and tick 'and receive email notifications'

I will post in here as soon as its released.

I will be getting a test release out tonight or tomorrow I hope, so you can all jump on.

Stapos build and I bliss builds will hopefully be release at the same time.

I am very close, in fact everything is complete now, I just have a shitty arma 2 missing texture issue I need to resolve. Its not game breaking, but it puts an annoying errror message up at the start.

I am very close, in fact everything is complete now, I just have a shitty arma 2 missing texture issue I need to resolve. Its not game breaking, but it puts an annoying errror message up at the start.

very nice :) hope you found the error fast :D

Hello Guys,

If you want to you can now build some early access servers. I am pretty sure we are build stable now, but I would like a second opnion from you guys.

That way if we are good to go, you already have the servers set up.

One point to consider, I would never tell you how to set up your servers, but if you can do non whitelist / password at first it would help out greatly. The reason I ask this is when the mod goes on DayZ Commander (approx one to two days from now) - there will be lots and lots of new players looking for servers.

Currently Stapos build is fit to go:

https://github.com/Stapo/DayZ-Private-Server-Lite-2017

DayZ 2017 files are here:

http://opendayz.net/downloads/DayZ2017/@DayZ2017.rar

Please remember this is early access, if something goes wrong, tell me and lets try to resolve it.

Hopefully we can then go live for this weekend and you all will be pre-preped.

My skype if anyone needs me: all23down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back