US 424 - Custom Ghillie Options - 70+ Each SUV/UAZ

SwampFox424

Currently commander is having issues with the dayz.st servers for this map, in that time I have been able to customize it a lot. This should be fixed soon, but is joinable in mean time if you know how to set arma oa to load with "-mod=@dayz -mod=@dayzisladuala" as .exe/steam launch.

The I.p is 192.31.185.205:3459.

-when a player is wearing a ghillie suit, then can walk up to a tent or vehicle, scroll wheel option to "enable camo switching" and choose between 2 other desert themed ghillie skins. They can do this As many times, and is effective till death, or aborting out. That will rest back to default and they have to "enable" again.

-I've taken away the high powered snipers/tws/aws out of the heli crashes, and added l85 variants, and added g36 variants, including camo.

-Vehicles and choppers can tow or lift other vehicles or choppers and planes.

-The server is currently more PvP oriented, and have installed a lot more barracks, but once/if custom loadouts work, i will be able to let players choose between a Pvp starter kit, or survival starter kit.

-Max of local zombies is set to 10 (standard is 40)

-more features that are not listed.

Standard (New to server, is not PGC forum or PGC member)
6516556.jpg

Code:
[["MP5SD","glock17_EP1","ItemCompass","ItemMatchbox","ItemKnife"],["ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","ItemBandage","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","30rnd_9x19_MP5SD","30rnd_9x19_MP5SD","30rnd_9x19_MP5SD","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17"]]
["DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]

What I'm looking to do in near future:

Standard server settings: max local zombies 10; tow, lift; stardard custom/chosen loadouts; custom vehicles and location of their spawns and inventory; debug;

"Bandits Beware!" Week

During this event, I will run server on the standards settings. I will save the player stats at 11:59 PM the night previous, then 7 days later compare the stats, and whom ever has the highest variance of bandit kills wins. Assuming that the custom load-outs will be fixed, the winner will receive two weeks of an item in their spawn load-out (there will be options of course) and/or a custom skin to spawn in. The winner can of course play in the server during other events, but is not eligible to win until after their two weeks are up.

"Heroes, hideout!" Week
During this event, I will run server on the standards settings. I will save the player stats at 11:59 PM the night previous, then 7 days later compare the stats, and whom ever has the highest variance of hero kills wins. Assuming that the custom load-outs will be fixed, the winner will receive two weeks of an item in their spawn load-out (there will be options of course) and/or a custom skin to spawn in. The winner can of course play in the server during other events, but is not eligible to win until after their two weeks are up.

"Sniper Saturday!" Effective certain Saturday's
During this event, I will run server on the standard settings. I will make the default loadout a poll-chosen sniper, ghillie suit, and loadout appropiate for 24 hours only. This will be the standard loadout for the 24 hours, all players who die and spawn (regardless of their loadout choice listed below) will spawn with this kit during that time. I will most likely do a poll for what the loadout should be.

"Zed's are better dead!" Day - Will choose day within community
During this event, I will set max local zombies to be 50 (or more!), but other than that the server will run on standard settings. I will save the player stats at 11:59 PM the night previous, then 24 hours later compare the stats, and whom ever has the highest variance of Zombie kills wins. Assuming that the custom load-outs will be fixed, the winner will receive two weeks of an item in their spawn load-out (there will be options of course) and/or a custom skin to spawn in. The winner can of course play in the server during other events, but is not eligible to win until after their two weeks are up.
Server members who are also forum members need to post atleast once, don't have to be PGC members - Must post atleast once to choose loadout, can request change, but will be affective when myself or other admin changes it. Limit one change every 24 hours.

Survivor

9449082.jpg
Code:
[["Binocular","Winchester1866","M9SD","ItemCompass","ItemHatchet","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemMatchbox"],["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemWaterbottle","15Rnd_W1866_Slug","15Rnd_W1866_Slug","15Rnd_W1866_Slug"]]
["DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]

PvP
208817.jpg
Code:
[["glock17_EP1","ItemCompass","ItemEtool","ItemMatchbox","ItemFlashlightRed","M16A2GL"],["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemMorphine","FoodSteakCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","1Rnd_HE_M203","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","1Rnd_HE_M203"]]
["DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]

Only PGC members have choice of the following, also can choose between "Survivor" or "PvP", can be asked to be changed at any time, will only be effective when myself or admin is able to.

Engineer
5060488.jpg
Code:
[["bizon_silenced","Binocular","M9","ItemCompass","ItemEtool","ItemGPS","ItemToolbox"],["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","64Rnd_9x19_SD_Bizon","64Rnd_9x19_SD_Bizon","64Rnd_9x19_SD_Bizon","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9"]]
["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]
Medic
4613790.jpg
Code:
[["Binocular","UZI_EP1","AKS_74_U","ItemCompass","ItemEtool","ItemHatchet","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemMatchbox"],["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","ItemBloodbag","FoodSteakCooked","FoodSteakCooked","ItemWaterbottle","30Rnd_9x19_UZI","30Rnd_9x19_UZI","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK"]]
["DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]
Sniper
3836862.jpg
Code:
[["M14_EP1","UZI_EP1","ItemMap","Binocular","ItemCompass"],["ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","30Rnd_9x19_UZI","30Rnd_9x19_UZI","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","ItemTent"]]
["CZ_VestPouch_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]

Have now added Scar variations and G36 (Camo) variations to heli crash.

Commander is still not recognizing dayz.st servers, but PlayWithSix will launch it w/o a problem

Back