V1.0 Bliss Release Thread

make sure to remove any copies of "dayz.bikey" that might be in your arma directory as it will allow people to join with @dayz enabled and spawn items which shouldn't be there.

Please do not bug the Bliss developers about when they're going to provide support for DayZ 2017. We will release a custom release very soon. There is a limitation in the Bliss system which doesn't allow a full Bliss version to be released with support for 2017, but they are working on making a fix for that.

Hi, I have one question, I have cretaed a Bliss test server for this and when I first log in, the skin of the survivor is the the one when you start in DayZ, is that normal? Because I have seen some videos and the skin is totally different...

Hi, I have one question, I have cretaed a test server for this and when I first log in, the skin of the survivor is the the one when you start in DayZ, is that normal? Because I have seen some videos and the skin is totally different...
Sounds like you have @dayz enabled somewhere either client or server side. Make sure to remove @dayZ and only have @dayz2017 enabled.

How do I do it if I have another server which is DayZ normal?
This was asked in the pwnzor release thread as well. I'm not sure of a good method other than having a second arma install folder for each. Perhaps someone else knows of a better solution.

rename the folders, make a proper changes in paths in config files and create another db

rename the folders, make a proper changes in paths in config files and create another db
Does that solve the issue of dayz keys in the keys folder letting letting people join dayz2017 servers with @dayz enabled? Can you specify the exact keys per server?

Hi,

ive set up a test server, but every time i try login i get stuck at waiting for host. The server does not move further than creating and in the server console a message: Mission DayZ 2017 read from bank. appears around 5 times a second until i disconnect.

Any ideas?

Hi,

ive set up a test server, but every time i try login i get stuck at waiting for host. The server does not move further than creating and in the server console a message: Mission DayZ 2017 read from bank. appears around 5 times a second until i disconnect.

Any ideas?
Could be any of these (plus maybe even more):

- Not set-up MySQL settings correctly in hiveext.ini
- Not set-up the database itself properly
- You did not follow the build instructions properly

ive doublechecked the hiveext.ini, tried both localhost and 127.0.0.1
ive checked the db, the vehicles spawned fine, but will nuke and recreate the db
ran perl build.pl --instance 1 --with-killmsgs --with-wrecks --channels 0,2,6
and perl db_migrate --password [password]

Back