V1.0 Client Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try joining a server I get this error ''Cannot load material file ice_apo_resistance\data\us_soldier_sabot_body_woun d1.rvmat''

When I click continue it returns me to the main menu.

When I try joining a server I get this error ''Cannot load material file ice_apo_resistance\data\us_soldier_sabot_body_woun d1.rvmat''

When I click continue it returns me to the main menu.

That is a known issue, but I have never seen it return to the main menu before, you should go in game. Can you try to get the section from your client RPT file (not the whole thing, just a few lines either side of error message you posted):

C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

That is a known issue, but I have never seen it return to the main menu before, you should go in game. Can you try to get the section from your client RPT file (not the whole thing, just a few lines either side of error message you posted):

I can't even find the appdata folder o_O I go to C:\Users\Jack, and there isn't an AppDatta folder there. So I tried just searching for it, and nothing turned up.

I Have the same error as jack it's very irritating because i want to try with my friends and they can just join and most of the time i get ''You were kicked of the game'' without a reason

I can't even find the appdata folder o_O I go to C:\Users\Jack, and there isn't an AppDatta folder there. So I tried just searching for it, and nothing turned up.

wich operative system (OS) do you have?
You setup your (SO) to make the hidden folders to be seeing?

there is a file called server.cfg , in that file you can change the server title, slots available, etc, AND you can set a minim version of the beta patch so if you put 99515 then client below of that version will be expulsed (independent of the REAL beta patch installed in the server)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back