Vehicle Repawn Script

Thanks for the pointers! Ill give it a try. Im decent with coding but havnt quiet figured out the whole editor. I dont have the majority of buildings. Last question I hope...how did you place the buildings on it? I ask because I used the units called terrace (large stone structure) and then tried to place the mansion (villa) on top of it. Needless to say it was a flop.

Thanks for the links. I actually have those already but was having a problem with one of em. Dont remember which one tho. When you say 6 high do you mean you had to stack 6 piers to get to level or above water?

Im playing with it now. Thanks again! Did you get Sarges AI working on it yet? Its fairly simple to do. You can join my ts3 server if you need help with the AI. 216.246.109.162:10012

Im still a bit lost as to where you got all those buildings for your editor. Were they in one of the files from those links? I have the #houses, #mosks, #walls addition but nothing with the international hotel or any of the others. -mod=@Jon_EditorUpdate;@OA_Editor is how i have it in launch parameters in commander. Did I miss something? LMAO cause i can figure out scripting for the most part but this editor kicks my a$$.

This post has opened a whole new world to me! I wasnt putting the pbos in the correct spot. Now ive got it and whooooo im not gonna sleep tonight! Lol

Ok. So took a shower and was thinking....if the problem is that the game loads vehicles before buildings hence a chopper that was parked on a hospital falls and explodes because it enters the game before the hospital does, thrn why not import your piers info into instance_vehicle thru php myadmin?

Tried it, Database way wasnt spawning the piers out in the water we I wanted them. Dont know why tbh. rpt logs said they;d spawned. But nothing way there. It only really effects Helis that are left there on restarts tbh.

Does your zombie and loot spawns work on this island? I have something similar and all loot and zombies spawn under the island in water.

Does your zombie and loot spawns work on this island? I have something similar and all loot and zombies spawn under the island in water.

No m8, Zombies seem to spawn at 0 Height, So they spawn in water unless theyre in a building and no loot spawns at all. I built it to add Sarge Ai to he island. But it failed as the sarge ai are bugged when it comes to large piers or custom buildings etc. So all a bust tbh except for the experience building it.

No m8, Zombies seem to spawn at 0 Height, So they spawn in water unless theyre in a building and no loot spawns at all. I built it to add Sarge Ai to he island. But it failed as the sarge ai are bugged when it comes to large piers or custom buildings etc. So all a bust tbh except for the experience building it.
Oh well, that still looks really awesome, if you still want to share it that would be great.

If I wanted to spawn in a couple vehicles and have them only entered by their owner who was designated by uid how would I add them so that they would be associated with the uid I specified? I already have a script written up that "should" be able to recognize the uid assigned to the vehicle but I'm not sure how I should go about adding the vehicle spawn.

Anyone ever done something like this and maybe willing to share what you did?

Back