Vehicles double spawning after server restart

Tiger

Hey guys since yesterday every time there is a server restart peoples vehicles will duplicate (including the gear inside) and for helis it means that they blow up, this is also the case for when i want to add a vehicle in, but the main problem is peoples vehicles that they have moved duplicate after the restart.

Is this a scripting error in my mission.pbo or a database error?

Any fixes or help?

Thanks in advance

i been getting tons of double spawns too.. by chance, are you using dayz.st? and if so do you use the "Spawn" feature in the control panel next to the setting for vehicle limit? cause i think that may have been my problem.

The main thing that causes this is duplicates in the world_vehicle table and incorrect limit_max in the vehicle table. If you used dayz.st admin map to place the vehicles and clicked yes to create a spawn point and spawn a vehicle - you will end up with 2 spawns. To avoid that click yes to create the spawn point but then no on spawn vehicle. You also need to count how many of each vehicle you have and put that under limit_max in the vehicle database table.

Im having this happen to me every restart. Took out all my custom spawns and went back to the standard spawns, still duplicating. The weird thing is they dont show up in the database at all. I teleported to a UAZ that was duplicated, and there was only 1x UAZ in the whole instance_vehicle table.

Thats what I thought at the start. But I completely deleted my world_vehicle table and started with a fresh stock list.

After wiping everything, checked the table. Only one vehicle id: 1 (UAZ). Spawn at that location when I started the server up and there are two. Refreshed the table and still only one in the database, was only when the one not in the database was moved that it showed in the table.

No idea if what I experienced is what's going on here, but a couple of weeks ago I also had double-spawning vehicles following server resets (actually, every instance vehicle would continue to double-spawn after every reset - to the point I had 4 vehicles colliding on top of each other).

What ended up being the cause of this was...in my init.sqf, I had two of the following from a couple of different scripts:

Code:
_serverMonitor =[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

After I commented one out, the double-spawning stopped. I cleared all vehicles from the map, spawned new vehicles, and restarted the server a few times to verify.

Back