Vehicles spawning fully repaired

Chiki

How do I make vehicles spawn in fully repaired.

I want this for the Chernarus map.

I am running the latest DayZ version.

Run this SQL code in phpMyAdmin if you have it. Otherwise use whatever SQL Tool you have.
Code:
UPDATE `vehicle` SET `damage_min` = '0.000', `damage_max` = '0.000';
If you want the vehicles to spawn with max fuel aswell use this SQL code instead:
Code:
UPDATE `vehicle` SET `damage_min` = '0.000', `damage_max` = '0.000', `fuel_min` = '1.000', `fuel_max` = '1.000';

I'm trying to use Navicat Lite to edit the database, but when I enter the host name, port etc. Nothing that is to do with DayZ appears. Only Information_schema and test appears, any idea on how to get it to appear? Nothing is working.

Looks like you are not connecting to the DayZ Database.
Best think what you can do is start running DayZ ControlCenter then you have a control panel with alot of options.

I can't even use that. MySQL refuses to start, No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it, it just doesn't connect at all... Running as administrator, reinstalled, reinstalled distributables. I just can't win. I guess computers don't like me.

Ok I've managed to fix it. Now I'm encountering a wait for host problem when connecting to my server.

I look in the server terminal and it has "name" reading from bank spamming itself at like 5 times as second.

When I look in my server browser my server is greyed out, I can't turn it white. No matter what I install.

Help please, someone. Need to fix this asap.

Your server is grayed out because it has none or just a few players. It should display as white if you find your server in the server list and not in the favorites list.

Did you install the MySQL Server yourself? If so, what guide did you use?

Back