Vehicles Spawns

Yorto

When I start my server, and then review the number of vehicles that have spawned on the map, the total number in the database table is 43.

I set pMain to default to 150, truncated the table and restarted the server. Upon restart, the total number of vehicles spawned is still 43.

Any way to change this somehow?

Thanks for the assistance.

-Yorto

Still learning here, "Barci." Would you mind suggesting how I do that, please?

Greatly appreciated.

Your vehicles spawned will never be greater than the number of vehicle spawn locations set in object_spawns and based on their factors in object_classes.

I have a list of object_spawns in my Improved Vehicle Functions topic, but if you're there, you may aswell use function I wrote as it's better designed for larger vehicle numbers

Your vehicles spawned will never be greater than the number of vehicle spawn locations set in object_spawns and based on their factors in object_classes.

I have a list of object_spawns in my Improved Vehicle Functions topic, but if you're there, you may aswell use function I wrote as it's better designed for larger vehicle numbers

Hey Doc,
i think i dont get it. I'm running 1.7.5 from pwnozor.
I have 54 Records in my "Classes Table" and 112 records in my "Spawn Table" but still spawning only 53 Vehicels (restarted the server several times).

In my pMain the max. Vehicles is set on 100. So my vehicle spawn should step by step go up to 100, or i am wrong?

PS: klicked your "vehicle function" Link but an error occurred ;)

Back