Verify that bloodbags work?

ShootingBlanks

OpenDayZ Guru!
If you have a bloodbag in your inventory and approach a group leader (Red Beret or Hero) you get a mouse scroll option to receive a blood transfusion.
Can someone verify that the bloodbag option works on their server because it doesn't on mine.
The Leader goes through the motions, the bloodbag is removed from my inventory but there is no health increase.
Many players on my server have confirmed this as not functioning. I do not have any other mods installed and everything else works flawlessly. But I am wondering if its just an error on my server since nobody else mentioned it even when I posted previously about this.

Do you get any error messages when you attempt that in your server OR client rpt ?

Would be good to check.

cheers, Sarge

Just tried a bloodbag. same results and the only thing that showed up at that time was the object not found

23:10:06 Server: Object 53:43 not found (message 94)

which Dayz version are you on ? Might need to check if the bloodbag logic has changed in 1.7.6.1, my tests were all on 1.7.5.1

On the sar_interact.sqf file on line 76 it calls the bloodbag function.
Replace that line with this
Code:
    r_player_blood = 12000;
    player setVariable["USEC_BloodQty",r_player_blood,true]; //save this blood ammount to the database

hello,
have static soldiers leader inserted where you can go to get blood but it just goes to where the first on the server, all other players it does not work, does anyone have a solution for this problem?
please excuse my bad english

thx molly for the feedback, you might have given me the hint that was needed to figure out what's wrong.

I'll keep you posted

cheers, Sarge

Back