Want to Start a Server or Need Help Adding Scripts?? - LOOK NO FURTHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance i can get some help with loot tables and adding buildings and item spawns in?
im also intrested in finding the "map debug" to show play positions as im sick of people crying "i cant find my map location" iv seen it on some other servers

Last edited:
I'm not being indecently unfair, bumping your thread constantly is spamming. If people want to find it they can browse the forum. I'm not particularly find on these threads. Please just stop bumping it ok.

I asked for the rules on bumping. Show me which rule I am breaking by bumping once a day.

Question what decision? You didn't make a decision and I wasn't questioning you. I asked the rules on bumping.

Seems to me because you're not "fond" of these threads you're waving your big pointy stick. I haven't been rude this entire time, and if I'm breaking a rule of the forums, I apologize. I have no knowledge of a rule on bumping, which is why I kindly asked what the rule was.

There are no written rules for this forum besides commercial services. Most of the rules are just common sense (which isn't so common...) just quit being a pain in the ass and stop bumping. Other members of the forum aren't appreciating it.

How am I being a pain in the ass? You're a pain in the ass. I don't think one thread bump a day would be a pain your ass. I think that's exaggerating it. I thought people who seek help would like to have easy access to it. Very well, I won't "bump" it everyday.

I'm not going to argue with you. Don't bump your thread that's the end of it. I'm locking this because you are annoying me and it hasn't had a lot of activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back