Weapon Cache in DayZ?

unique_id must be unique, nothing else should use it, tents, tank traps etc
Try following the youtube video :) perhaps you missed something or maybe you have an error in the inventory or worldspace.

Test it by spawning an empty box, leave the inventory blank

I put this code in just as it is written and it multiplies the number of guns and ammo each by 18...can anyone explain why? 36 of each gun and 216 of each ammo type

Code:
init="clearMagazineCargo this; clearWeaponCargo this; {this addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x, 2];} forEach    ['M24','M4A1_AIM_SD_camo','M249','m16a4_acg','M9SD']; {this addmagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 12];} forEach ['5Rnd_762x51_M24','15Rnd_9x19_M9SD','30Rnd_556x45_Stanag','30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD','200Rnd_556x45_M249'];";

use the database method instead. Every time someone logs in it adds what you have in the init line to cargo. I dont know why it doesn't delete the old stuff first. but thats what it does *shrug* The database method works perfectly, and the box refills with your desired items each reset.

Yeah as above, DB method works fine.

Heres an extract from our Industrial Cache

Code:
[[[],[]],[["PartWheel","PartFueltank","PartGlass","PartEngine","PartGeneric","PartVRotor","ItemJerrycan","ItemHatchet","ItemToolbox","ItemKnife"],[10,10,10,5,10,5,10,10,10,10]],[[],[]]]

hi, great thread but I was wondering if you could add weapon/ammo crates (ideally custom ones) to the loot table? I already use a custmised loot table but would love to have a low probablity of a crate spawning in some areas. Any ideas if this is possible?

i want to implement this for our members,
a NWAF raid with AI surrounding the box idea,
then its a lotto to if the box has items in there or not i guess i have to change it each time ? can a lotto loot box work ?

Editing the mission.sqm worked great.

The db option didn't work for some reason. Not sure if its the new 1771 or something I missed. Seems pretty straight forward, but isn't working for me.

Wondering if you could help me add "items" to the cargo besides weapons and ammo?

I'd like to add bandages, bloodbags, antibiotics... maybe skins too?

I've got a bandit camp with AI's fortifying a position. My thinking is if you can defeat the defenders... there will be a cargo box with loot (weapons, ammo, bandages, etc.). Even if the medical items were in a different box.

Side note: Testing the defenses so far has been almost impossible. I believe team work... and only team work... will allow anyone the chance of getting in.

Editing the mission.sqm worked great.

The db option didn't work for some reason. Not sure if its the new 1771 or something I missed. Seems pretty straight forward, but isn't working for me.

Wondering if you could help me add "items" to the cargo besides weapons and ammo?

I'd like to add bandages, bloodbags, antibiotics... maybe skins too?

I've got a bandit camp with AI's fortifying a position. My thinking is if you can defeat the defenders... there will be a cargo box with loot (weapons, ammo, bandages, etc.). Even if the medical items were in a different box.

Side note: Testing the defenses so far has been almost impossible. I believe team work... and only team work... will allow anyone the chance of getting in.

This is exactly what I did on Skolitsy Island. Trying to solo the Bandit Base is near suicidal even for me, as I know all the patrol areas for the bandits. Using 3 - 4 people usually results in successful raids. It's a great way to promote teamwork and groups forming on the server.

Does this code look right? I was playing around and just wanted to make sure and an example of weapons, ammo, cloths and extras.

Code:
[[[],[]], [["M4A3_CCO_EP1","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","DMR"],[5,5,5]], [["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"], [100,100,100]], [["ItemBloodbag","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBandage"], [10,10,10]], [["Skin_Soldier1_DZ","Skin_Survivor2_DZ","Skin_Camo1_DZ","Skin_Sniper1_DZ"],[10,10,10,10]], [[],[]]]

They're any where you want to put them on your server... assuming you have one.

I go into DayZ to the lobby and then disconnect, but don't exit and hit Ctrl+e to enter edit mode. (check out a few youtube videos on how to add a building). Add something like a hedgehog or any item that is small anywhere on the map I want it. Save the file and open it in notepad (don't matter if its Notepad++ or not) and grab the world space. Copy and paste it as instructed on the first page, package the pbo, upload and restart.

Thank you that is good information, I will use that! Its just there's two types of worldspace. There is position[]={13247.008, -6.1535072, 3398.5906}; and then there is [289,[4685.1,10087.5,0.001]] any ideas? I just copied and pased exactly what the first post said to, with the bridge.

Hold on a second here... this thread is about weapons cache or military crates filled with what ever you code to put in... no limits (unlike tents, stashes & vehicles).

Buildings are a different discussion and the loot they spawn is handled differently. Which one are you trying to implement? Box of guns and ammo or a building with certain spawning loot?

Back