Website Problems OpenDayZ/ZoombiesMod

Armedtoe

This website (and the Zoombies one) are both incompatible with my Email service (Aol), which is dated, but I have used it for convenience since I was ~10.

First, my Zoombies account that I have created now gives the message:
Code:
Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to [email protected].
Through a day of waiting and multiple extra confirmation emails on 2 accounts, they WILL NOT send the email (Yes I checked my spam filters and folders). I am not capable of making a thread about this on their website, and I cannot even say anything in the Shoutbox because the account is not verified.

On this website, I was forced to use my Gmail account, which automatically set my name to my ACTUAL name, instead of the one I have been known as on the internet for ~8 years. There appears to be no way for me to change my display name either.

tl;dr
  1. Please make Aol compatible, or at least ban Aol adresses when signing up on the Zoombies site.
  2. Please add a way to change display names.
  3. Please delete the accounts "Armedtoe" and "HelpMeVerificationIsBroke" on ZoombiesMod.com (or just verify "Armedtoe" manually) so I can reclaim the username with a Gmail account.

Thanks,
    Code:
    [/RAGE]

I'm posting the ZoombiesMod portion here because I have no other way of contacting them, and some of the administrators here also have administrative power on ZoombiesMod.

Zoombies site is not related to opendayz.net so I can help there, but pwnoz0r works on that mod so you could PM him for help.

I have no idea how to support AOL, sorry :)

What do you want your username to be? I will try and change it for you.

Back