What is this building??

I'm curious as well, I have jon editor but don't know the name of it either... someone has been asking me to put it into a custom map addon, but I couldn't find it in the buildings there

when I Build with these ASG FULL OA buildings they don't show up when you log in to play .. I got one out of many , and when add them to the addons folder with the other buildings , and load the mission it kicks you soon after loading .. mission.. I know Im doing something wrong ( and yes included the bikey with the pbo in the addons.

I was using combo of -mod=@Jon_EditorUpdate, -mod=@OA_Editor, -mod=@asg

Not familiar with this asg stuff, never heard of it so I need some help here before I can help.
what does the sqf file you have created with your jon_editor look like?
I have never seen a crash because you have the wrong classname or from incorrect mod addons.
IMHO, its easier and more complete to use the Map_eu which is automatically loaded if you are using Overwatch or Dayz 1.8.2 ... just go into the editor and select the buildings from the Map_ lists.

As for not knowing what the building name is, if you are running infistar, you can turn on some setting and it will tell you the classname of the object you are looking at. or maybe not, I might be getting that confused with proving grounds (which is better for helping you develop your server because you can edit/test code directly when in game).

And this script right here might come in handy http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8481 thats just a script you can execvm in your init.sqf and it will show you the info for whatever you are looking at. Direct link to the file http://iaregameplayer.com/files/public/dayz/ShowClass.sqf

sort of off topic but useful info
if you are using the editor .. create a trigger that is activated by RADIO ALPHA, and put execvm "showclass.sqf"; in the activation code line. In the editor press 0,0 and then click on ALPHA. (or just press 0,0,1). You can put any code you want into the radio alpha. Of course you have to already copied the showclass.sqf file into you the folder that is currently being edited or you will get a not found error.

ShootingBlanks .. Im using Epoch 1.05.1 and chernarus 11 , I build maps on my main computer then copy over to sever via local lan ( server hosted here at my house ) thanks to Gigabit Fiber from my local power company ! 70 bucks ! .

It has worked just find.. except you don't get all the cool buildings from other maps without using the mods like ASG, JONeditor, OA Editor, like Mosque , the Mayors Mansion Mission building, without using these .. just like something different .. and only using most of these for ADMIN bases and if I ever get any .. donator bases lol .. I like chernarus but its starting to feel small lol .. used to feel huge lol .. omg I can never get all the way to NWAF thats so far LOL now it seems like round the corner.

and what good is show class going to do me ? lol don't see the the point :) maybe you could better clarify the need ?

Oh and no Infrastar .. not sure yet if I want that on here.. due to crap like this .. kicks maybe coming from battleye didn't give a code. just kicked

I understsnd the pudpose of the editor addons just not familiar with those. I have uses jon and mapeu.

The original question was what building is this .. show class.sqf is the solution

For your display issue, are you deleting all the crap before your first actual custom building in the sqf file and after the last building ...

Yes yes .. have made a ton of these .. the rest all work .. this one does well one building LOL . the Mosque .. none of the walls and other stuff .. boggles my mind, didnt get the client side kicks till I added the asg and bikey to the addons with the rest of the default buildings

I went in and just removed all the ASG code, and redid with JohnUpdate.. resolved. Damnit I really like the way it was laid out .. by sizes, etc so much better organized made building easier.. faster!
I still have the Mosque, just not all the other pieces that went with it

Again I ask. Is that the mosque from Takistan?

this is what I did:
put a character in Takistan. Placed a trigger, set to repeatadly activation by radio alpha. Set the activation code to
hint format ["%1",typeOf cursortarget]
now I just look at any building and press 0,0,1 and it shows the classname. So you can get the classname for ALL the mosque parts and minerets for the beautiful mosque of takistan to use in any map. Watch the video, I point them all out. Just write them down, place any building in your map, edit the sqf file and change the classname to the mosque parts. then go back into the editor and move the mosque parts around to where you want them.

I understand what your saying .. right now , more issues than just this lol .. getting rpt errors about addons that are in the mission.sqm and where working .. now saying Im missing them .. that and bec keeps breaking .. I think the batch file Im using is corrupting it some how .. driving me nutz .. I know Im a problem child LOL
And this is going off topic .. again .. or maybe data base corruption .. I may just start over from scratch with clean install if cant resolve some of these

@ echo off
pushd %~dp0
cd /d %CD%
start /b "Dayz Epoch Server" /min "restart.bat"
timeout 15
cd "C:\transfer tools\UEP_BattlEye_Extended_Controller_Installer-master\instance_11_Chernarus\BattlEye\Bec"
start "UEP BattlEye Extended Control" /min "BEC.exe"
taskkill /f /im cmd.exe
cls
@exit

why dont you replace this line
start /b "Dayz Epoch Server" /min "restart.bat"
with your actual start server line? not that it matters probably but at least it would all be in a single file.

What I have always used is a single file that starts with the taskkill arma2 and BEC,
When you say BEC keeps breaking, that doesn't exactly explain what happens.

The mission.sqm errors, you can click and they go away? that means you are using things in your mission that need to be listed in the addons []. Not a big deal.

dont think you are the only one. I keep getting a DZAI error
1:55:09 Bad conversion: scalar
that completely fills my rpt log. I have the theory that there are other things to do, so I moved to placing some more vehicles and will come back to my error. Sometimes the answer just comes to you during time.

bec error log
01:14:52 : Scheduler file contains a error. not valid command in the cmd tag. Location id=6
02:16:45 : Scheduler file contains a error. not valid command in the cmd tag. Location id=6
02:18:47 : Scheduler file contains a error. not valid command in the cmd tag. Location id=6
02:19:24 : Scheduler file contains a error. not valid command in the cmd tag. Location id=6
02:25:37 : Scheduler file contains a error. runtime tag missing where id=6

Also when it breaks says invalid time etc etc.. there is nothing wrong with the line six, if reinstall it works fine

you dont wana see my log rpt right now its fugly LOL

Back